The Custom Lenticular and Art Cards thread

digitalbabe

Premium Supporter
Apr 12, 2009
USA
Hi all, we added this thread, so you can showcase any customs you have made with lenticulars or other art cards. Please post them here, so our regular Steelbook threads stay focused on the title as released. No trading. Thanks!

::: Staff/Community Manager :::

image.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I already own the German Tron Legacy steelbook, but I just bought the AU VMB off ebay, so I will get both lenticulars made (one for each)
And seeing as the VMB has nothing on the back, a lenticular will be perfect. I will make it so it fits nicely inside the embossed border of the VMB.

LOOKING GOOD djs!!! I got mine in the other day, but haven't had time to put them on magnets yet. I may go ahead and post pics though...

Are you using photoshop to make some of these pics or something else?

Reactions: djs1401
Those look Great djs1401!! I especially like the Iron Man 3, Looper and 2012 artworks you've chosen to use. Do you have anymore in the pipeline?

Those look Great djs1401!! I especially like the Iron Man 3, Looper and 2012 artworks you've chosen to use. Do you have anymore in the pipeline?

Thanks mate. I do have some more to order, but will wait until their website is back online. I would tell you, but don't want to ruin the surprise, so you'll just have to wait :p

Reactions: RMP777
Received my ID4 lenticular today but the mailing envelope it came in was soaked through and was in a Royal Mail 'sorry we dropped it in a puddle' outer bag. Backing of the lenti is wet and peeling off but once it dries it should be ok when mounted on the magnet.

That Sin City slip is absolutely amazing. I'll having trouble finding both images for the Memento Canadian lenti. Both will come off my most-wanted list if I can find the art. I know about CustoManiacs (for Sin City) and the Movie Poster DB

That Sin City slip is absolutely amazing. I'll having trouble finding both images for the Memento Canadian lenti. Both will come off my most-wanted list if I can find the art. I know about CustoManiacs (for Sin City) and the Movie Poster DB

Thanks.:thumbs:
You're right about MoviePosterDB - I recently found out about it in the the past few weeks, and it is a great resource for hi-res posters/artwork.
I have uploaded some posters to their site, so I have got some credits without having to pay :D

Last edited:
Reactions: WKRP
Today my first custom one from Snapily arrived, but there are two problems:
1. My images where to bright, so the picture number 2 is visible 5% when picture number 1 is shown and picture number 1 is shown 20% when picture number 2 is onfront.
2. it arrived with a 3-4cm scratch. did this happen to one of yours aswell?

I have not received any with scratches on them (that I have noticed), but the images bleeding into one another is a problem I have also had. They recently had a printer upgrade (last month) and the ones I have received since then have improved - images are crisper/sharper, and the image bleed is not as bad as before the printer upgrade, but it is still present.
But overall, I'm happier with the more recent one's I have got. Funnily enough, I got some this morning, so I will post pics of them when I get home...

They load just fine on my PC.
I have added them to my album, please try this link:
https://www.hidefninja.com/community/media/albums/lenticulars-custom-lenticulars.769/

Your album link works fine, thanks for sharing. :)

The ones in your post above for some reason just show question marks.

Screen Shot 2014-07-25 at 01.23.42.png

Right-clicking on any of them to open in a tab of its own as with any other pictures gives a "bad request - error 400", and I see they're hosted on google drive. Might be a bug, I'll post about it in the appropriate thread.

Screen Shot 2014-07-25 at 01.26.18.png

Reactions: mlmaier84
@djs1401 - I had issues seeing them earlier on internet explorer. Not sure if you changed/fixed anything, but I can see them now on tapatalk.

Anywho, NICE CHOICE on artwork, buddy! I REALLY LIKE the Capt. A & the 2 Trons. I'll upload mine later like we talked about via PM earlier today. Funny, you and I picked a few of the same movies to use. However, we chose entirely different artwork.