The Dark Knight (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Blufans Exclusive #61) [China]

Feb 21, 2017
Release date: TBA
Group buy: hosted by Wreck
Note: 4K + BD + Bonus disc

111.jpg000.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
In this case, there were not reselling or scalping about these pieces.

Indeed, @Jocelin. Example below:

So that rest on the shoulders of people who achieve to get more than 1 copy to resell them right after.

Good luck for those who can get the copies here (or elsewhere) for yourselves.
As GB is the only way to get these editions from Blufans, I highly recommend to use it though.
However, we all know that many copies will appear to be sold. Will wait to see those prices.
It is said "Supply and demand"...
@Chemartin_1 Allow me to introduce you to @damships

I’m a therapist.

Phew, I decided to refresh the DL group buy page on my phone while walking to empty my washing machine and it popped up as available. So, I was able to grab one. I feel very fortunate.

Good luck to everyone still trying. I hope you can snag a copy. Thanks to @Wreck (and your dog).

@Nightmarez @NateGrey and to any other newbies to blufans. The below photos are a rough idea on what to expect. The release is a couple of years old now but should be similar. Of course I have no idea on the finish of the full slip for the dark knight but the one below is a spot gloss finish.

From left to right on top row
Double lenti > single lenti > full slip
Below is the Steelbook

View attachment 525972

The one click box

View attachment 525964

View attachment 525965

And this is roughly what each edition will look like and include similar items (minus the numbering card - with WB they have seemed to moved onto a sticker underneath the slip)

Double lenti with art book

View attachment 525966

Single lenti with art cards

View attachment 525967

Full slip with art cards

View attachment 525971

This is the finish of the full slip on this particular release. So don’t take this for how the dark knight will look because they differ. But It I hope it’s of the same standard

View attachment 525968

View attachment 525969

View attachment 525970

Hope that helps
so people who ordering tdk will get gotgv2?
:naughty:

Can anyone please explain the disc situation for the DL? Is it one 4k disc or are there 3 discs. What also makes it confusing is that I’m the picture, it looks like only 1 disc can fit in the steelbook

Reactions: deadlyleadly
DL by itself is different then the DL inside the tripack boxset. ie. more discs then the one in the boxset

in short, can ignore the fact that the beauty shot shows just 1

Reactions: Tompa
Can anyone please explain the disc situation for the DL? Is it one 4k disc or are there 3 discs. What also makes it confusing is that I’m the picture, it looks like only 1 disc can fit in the steelbook
3 discs: 4K, movie blu-ray, special features blu-ray

well i was on the verge of giving up having spend the whole day plus last night watching/refreshing/watching/refreshing......then what do you know... bang OC comes up and.....boom secured!

Thanks @Wreck for hosting and for putting up with the hassle this has caused

Reactions: Stygian and JGCramp
Personally I wana know what the difference is with the US edition and EU edition 4K discs?

Anyone know? I was only planing on opening one steelbook so the better one out of the 2 4K discs would be good to know

Reactions: Steely-Booked