The Dark Knight (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Blufans Exclusive #61) [China]

Feb 21, 2017
Release date: TBA
Group buy: hosted by Wreck
Note: 4K + BD + Bonus disc

111.jpg000.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Was refreshing yesterday like mad and today again for last three hours every couple of seconds, missed 1C again. Having sick mother with covid and pneumonia today so definitely not the right time and my mind is not ready to spend any more time in front of computer refreshing :( I'm giving up. Good luck everyone
Best wishes to your mom. I hope she gets through and is feeling better soon.

• Friendly
Reactions: Tompa
Yeh but doesn’t tripack mean your committing to all 3 if you get the first? So you already have them?
I’m pretty sure it’s just for the dark knight. I’m not 100% why @Wreck has called it a tripack because although it is technically a tripack the general term in the steel world is one click. You’d have to ask the big man but I’m pretty sure it’s just for The Dark Knight

Missed out just before checkout for the 3rd time!

Is that it? Was that the last restock?

I’m pretty sure it’s just for the dark knight. I’m not 100% why @Wreck has called it a tripack because although it is technically a tripack the general term in the steel world is one click. You’d have to ask the big man but I’m pretty sure it’s just for The Dark Knight
I felt it would be a bit rude to call it a one click as folks sure havent been clicking only once to secure lol.

managed to snag a DL. Big thanks to Wreck for the time and effort this must be taking.