Digibook The Dark Knight Rises (Batman/Bane) Target Exclusive Blu-ray Digibook [USA]

herpderp

Collectibles Mod
Premium Supporter
Sep 4, 2011
Sweden
Release Date: December 4, 2012
Price: $31.99
MOD UPDATE: The cover is apparently lenticular, and the 2 photos below show the images that appear when the cover is rotated.
http://www.target.com/p/the-dark-knight-rises-only-at-target-blu-ray-dvd-2012/-/A-14199527

Lenticular cover with both arts:
tdkr2_US.jpg

tdkr1_US.jpg

Actual pics: (tx to tariqd)
View attachment 21523
https://www.hidefninja.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=21524/img]
[attach=full]21525[/attach]
[attach=full]21526[/attach]
[attach=full]21527[/attach][/spoiler]

[b]Release trailer:[/b]
[spoiler][media=youtube]OtsDtEkVGrw[/media][/spoiler]

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, they are following the rules, but they could have used a different form of protection. I used the fat plastic cases, as I do with most things. Those spiders are the last resort and It pains me when I have to put them on some awesome editions. (Bond 50, etc..) I just wish there weren't so many thieves.

But personally I would rather ruin a few copies of these than lose my job.

It's actually surprising how many people don't actually care about these spiders or the damage they cause.

Everybody on the forum should send an email to CS mentioning your REAL name, maybe they would put you in charge of Loss Prevention for the whole company.

Got 2 copies of this winging their way across the Atlantic right now! Really looking forward to adding this to my Batman collection.

I saw this in Target in Palm Desert. No heavy duty security on them. But this isn't what I call a digibook - it's a combo pack with a comic book that didn't interest me. So I passed it by. I wasn't a big enough fan of TDKR to spend hundreds of dollars on variations of the same blu ray. I bought the Best Buy steelbook.

I just received mine from UPS. There is a nice little letter that basically states you may not return the item.:oohyeah:

Hey Ricker, when did you place your pre-order?
I haven't gotten a single email. I didn't buy myself a copy thinking I might get it from Target and now all the stores around me are sold out :(

I preordered 2 copies and they sent me 3. Why are they sending these free copies?

They're sending them out because they cancelled many peoples orders saying that they were only available in-store and should have not been available via the website.

So as an apology for cancelling peeps orders, they offered 1 free copy per order placed, no matter the quantity ordered.

Reactions: Drum18