Digibook The Dark Knight Rises (Batman/Bane) Target Exclusive Blu-ray Digibook [USA]

herpderp

Collectibles Mod
Premium Supporter
Sep 4, 2011
Sweden
Release Date: December 4, 2012
Price: $31.99
MOD UPDATE: The cover is apparently lenticular, and the 2 photos below show the images that appear when the cover is rotated.
http://www.target.com/p/the-dark-knight-rises-only-at-target-blu-ray-dvd-2012/-/A-14199527

Lenticular cover with both arts:
tdkr2_US.jpg

tdkr1_US.jpg

Actual pics: (tx to tariqd)
View attachment 21523
https://www.hidefninja.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=21524/img]
[attach=full]21525[/attach]
[attach=full]21526[/attach]
[attach=full]21527[/attach][/spoiler]

[b]Release trailer:[/b]
[spoiler][media=youtube]OtsDtEkVGrw[/media][/spoiler]

Last edited by a moderator:
We've just got those 'spider' things where I work. Absolutely HATE them. They're a real pain to put on, wastes so much time. However thankfully we only use them on high price items like TV's, BD players, etc. I'm surprised that Target use them on standard DVD's and Blu-rays. More hassle than it's worth.

Reactions: lolwut
pre-ordered this! Like most of you I will be triple dipping on TDKR. Digi/Steel/Cowl Mask. I'm hoping for a lenticular, but now i'm leaning more towards the idea that it will be a back and front design. I can't see that Target would have it up this long on pre-order, take everyone's orders, then announce that it's two different products. The difficulties this would produce in people then cancelling their one order and choosing another SKU, depending on which cover. Or then having to choose a cover on their original order. There is also the annoying thought that maybe we(as customers) won't get a choice which one we get(if it is indeed two different versions) :ohno: surely they won't do that? Would they? :/

FWIW I would go with Bane cover if I had to choose one.

Got my friend in the US to pre-order this for me, really looking forward to getting my hands on this!!!

Just placed my order on Sunday. Do any of you guys notice Target charged you already, i thought they charge on ship day?

The is the first pre order i do from Target.

Just placed my order on Sunday. Do any of you guys notice Target charged you already, i thought they charge on ship day?

The is the first pre order i do from Target.

They charge right away and then you realize on the first week of release the item is much cheaper. Then you have to call CS and they'll refund your money in form of a Gift Card. I hate Target:mad:

Reactions: Bluprint
Dont they release the funds 6 days after ? Its supposed to be a temp charge then you get charged the day it ships

Still shows as pending, will check again on Monday.

I used my debit card as a Visa, the e-mail i got says they will charge when they ship. So it might just be a temp hold.

BREAKING NEWS

Latest update from Target.com site (under the Item Details tab, emphasis mine):

Exclusive Blu-ray Digibook Combo Pack contains Blu-ray, DVD and Ultraviolet with original 25-page comic depicting the prologue from the film plus 7 pages of filmmaker concept art. Each copy includes exclusive lenticular lens cover designed to showcase images of Batman vs. Bane when held from different angles.

I called it again (post #56)!

Last edited: