Digibook The Dark Knight Rises (Batman/Bane) Target Exclusive Blu-ray Digibook [USA]

herpderp

Collectibles Mod
Premium Supporter
Sep 4, 2011
Sweden
Release Date: December 4, 2012
Price: $31.99
MOD UPDATE: The cover is apparently lenticular, and the 2 photos below show the images that appear when the cover is rotated.
http://www.target.com/p/the-dark-knight-rises-only-at-target-blu-ray-dvd-2012/-/A-14199527

Lenticular cover with both arts:
tdkr2_US.jpg

tdkr1_US.jpg

Actual pics: (tx to tariqd)
View attachment 21523
https://www.hidefninja.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=21524/img]
[attach=full]21525[/attach]
[attach=full]21526[/attach]
[attach=full]21527[/attach][/spoiler]

[b]Release trailer:[/b]
[spoiler][media=youtube]OtsDtEkVGrw[/media][/spoiler]

Last edited by a moderator:
This Will Be DiGi-Book Of The Year:facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm: Can't Wait This Will Change Thing's!!!!!! U.S Were The Best Baby Were Finally Getting The Exclusive's We Deserve!!!!!!:bow::bow::bow::bow::bow:

---------- Post added at 09:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:16 PM ----------

Seriously. look.

14199527_Alt01_120928163000.jpg

The image doesnt cover the entire edging of the book and at book bend it seems like a card image. C'mon somebody contribute to my optimism. :D

You Seen It Bro You Tried To Tell'em But It's Official TDKR Will Change Thing's Edition Of The Year!!!!! Hands Down!!!!!!:bow::bow::bow::bow::

Last edited:
Reactions: Bluprint
Looks like the funds are released after 6 days.

I spoke to soon, just checked my bank account again and see the charge.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

Last edited:
Well then, consider me one happy fellow that I decided to get this one. It won't match my white digibooks for Batman Begins and TDK, but it'll still look damn nice next to them. :scat:

Just ordered one of these bad boys - I had been putting it off, since I wanted to see what the story was with the two covers.

Thanks to ash for pointing it out - looks like this will be a great edition to add to my Batman collection. :oohyeah:

Reactions: ash333
I wonder how long this will remain in production seeing how the Batman 1989 digibook came and went pretty quick. Now in order to get a hold of a mint/sealed or opend copy you will need to pay a high price.

I wish I would have bought a copy when they first came out.

Cheers!

theres some copies on ebay for 20... not a bad price if you desperately wanted to add this to your collection

I wonder how long this will remain in production seeing how the Batman 1989 digibook came and went pretty quick. Now in order to get a hold of a mint/sealed or opend copy you will need to pay a high price.

I wish I would have bought a copy when they first came out.

Cheers!

Okay update to my previous posts.

The charge disappears for a day and comes back for a week as pending.

So i guess they should just charge it and be done with it if they are not going to release the money and charge me before it ships.

Plain, check the Media Zone>Digibook Sales area-several members have their group buys in there. Enjoy!

:::: Digitalbabe ::::

Staff: Community Manager
Hidefninja.com

From LV-426 on iPhone

I can't decide if I should order it now or if I should wait to get it in store. I don't want to wait too long in case it's not sold in store but I would definitely rather get it in store. Hmmmm