Frasr

Premium Supporter
Triple Play Blu ray / DVD / Digital Copy
Release Date: December 3rd, 2012
Buy Here - £16
TDKR_SB_3D_HMV.jpg

Thanks to hmv insider Asushi:
Asushi said:
Here's the early artwork for the HMV steelbook, should be up online over the weekend to look at and available to pre-order in a while after that, no price or link yet though I'm afraid.
Same artwork as other regions and likely to have a j-card with no printing on the steel.

to put things in perspective for those who live in the UK .... TDKR HMV was 50k

Actual pics thanks to BluSteel2012:
DSC02365.jpg

DSC02366.jpg

DSC02367.jpg

DSC02368.jpg

DSC02369.jpg

Official Hi-Def Ninja Video
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EqP_qtUB6bI

Attachments

• TDKR_SB_3D_HMV.jpg
    TDKR_SB_3D_HMV.jpg
    97.6 KB · Views: 361
Last edited by a moderator:
Mine has arrived today, it's my Christmas present from the kids. My wife won't let me see it! Do I trust her to check for dents, bashes etc she said "it's fine" but she doesn't understand......................

why don't u just ask to open it up and check it then she can wrap it up after, then everyone is happy :D

^ I placed a new order yesterday (deleted old one so i could use code). Late afternoon my account said something like "Order completed. waiting stock allocation."

I log in today to check up and get the above message.
£12.79 discount better be worth it <_<;

[Quote="HMV.com]Availability: sorry this title is deleted[/Quote]

EEK!

Didn't expect that so quickly.

Me neither EEK!

I thought HMV would have a shedload with it being such a major release

They probably did but it was probably more popular than they anticipated. Either that or they are expecting most of their Christmas custom at their stores and so allocated most copies to stores.

I pre ordered this and amazing spiderman steelbook and still waiting on them, my local HMV told me they weren't going to be stocking steelbooks with ultra violet any more because the ultra violet dosent work in ireland.
I don't mind buying on line but should it take this long? Spiderman was shipped on 24th of last month and dark knight on the 28th. Anyone from Ireland that buys from hmv.com know how long shipping can take?

I pre ordered this and amazing spiderman steelbook and still waiting on them, my local HMV told me they weren't going to be stocking steelbooks with ultra violet any more because the ultra violet dosent work in ireland.
I don't mind buying on line but should it take this long? Spiderman was shipped on 24th of last month and dark knight on the 28th. Anyone from Ireland that buys from hmv.com know how long shipping can take?

My Dark Shadows took nearly 3 weeks to come, so relax, it will come, only a tad late. It's ridiculous that it takes so long for them to come across the Irish sea from the UK!

I hate ordering online from them but yes, my HMV stocks about only half the amount of Steelbooks released by HMV in the UK. BULLSH**T! :angry:

Should be able to just walk into the store on release day and pick it up.

I'm surprised you didn't do that with this title as loads of these were released in HMV in Ireland last week. I picked up mine instore at 09.30 last Friday morning. I just preordered it months ago with them and had it on release day.