South Korea
Release date: December 30th, 2014
Pre-order price: $35.99 for each steelbook and $107 for one-click option
Purchase link: (sold-out)
One Click (3 editions)
Lenticular
Full Slip A
Full Slip B
Group Buy: apsmith21 (USA) or Masterblaster (Worldwide)
Notes: 2 disc, Steelbook artwork WWA

Pre-order date & time: 18th December, 23:00 Korea time (UTC +9)
CHECK THIS TIME CONVERTER TO FIND OUT THE GO LIVE TIMING IN YOUR COUNTRY.

Package type
1) Full Slip A-type 300 copies (Order limit : 1 copy per order)
2) Full Slip B-type 300 copies (Order limit : 1 copy per order)
3) Lenticular 500 copies (Order limit : 2 copies per order)
4) One click option 200 copies (Order limit: 1 copy per order, Same number from 1 to 200)

TDKR.jpg

Package shots:
lenticular.jpg
fullslipA.jpg
fullslipB.jpg

Package details
- Lenticular slip with Numbered sticker(500 copy)
- Full slip 01 with Numbered sticker(500 copy)
- Full slip 02 with Numbered sticker(500 copy)
Note: There is no plan to release first two BB & TDK from Nova and other country
Please check details on https://www.facebook.com/NOVAMEDIA

Last edited by a moderator:
No, it gives people willing to pay extra a fair chance.
People who are on the gb pay extra than people who order direct , hdn fees , PayPal fees , gb organiser fee and postage to the group buy organiser , plus tips for orginiser (which most ninjas on this site always do)

REMINDER (taken from the Drive NM thread):

Folks, lets move on from this circular discussion. Members are asking for assistance via group buys, and our site has always offered to help via established and experienced group buy leaders. Whether it costs more or less, it comes down to wanting to obtain the Steelbook somehow, and still getting it at a fair price (vs Ebay). Any small fee for HDN group buys goes back to support this site's operation, maintenance, giveaways and other community associated costs. Any tips you decide to send to other group buy leaders are up to you and for the effort it takes to constantly package up all of these items, and provide customer service via countless messages, and bundling with other items that a group buy leader may be holding. Our members have several options to add titles to their collection. How stock is allocated at the individual company can be addressed to whatever company in question-we have no idea how they choose to do this-this is their decision. Please feel free to reach out to them if you feel it's necessary. Lets please get back on topic here. Thanks all.

So let's move on please from this topic. Each side has already shared their point of view, no need to bash the same subject over and over. Thanks.

I don't understand all this slip stuff I have the first two in steel they are open which one shall I try and get if i just want the steelbook

I'm gonna go for all 3 (2 fullslips and 1 lenti)
don't have the prior 2 white steels, but getting this at regular prices is good enough for me
Just wondering when the GB will take place cos no trust can be put into Nova's servers
Nova's servers is the type that could possibly crash if they had an exclusive for SHOW GIRLS or BATTLEFIELD EARTH

slipcovers, especially lenti's for steels is pretty much the "rage" now until someone comes up with something different for steelbooks lol

I could not agree with you more about wanting a simple 1/4 slip to match the 1st edition white Korean and 2nd edition wurple Korean steels. I would also be ok with just a data sheet and no frontal slip like the Japanese editions. In general, I'm a 1/4 slip first, full/lenti slip second collector.

I (like MOST collectors) really appreciate them doing this steel to match the previous two. However, I think they're missing the mark with doing 2x Full slips and a lenti. I understand why they're doing it, because it IS what a LOT of collectors want these days; but I think it's the wrong way to go with this particular steel. No doubt ALL 3 slips will be BEAUTIFUL, but I think if they HAD to do 3 different slips then at least one of them SHOULD BE a 1/4 slip. I realize the non-exclusive will be a 1/4 slip, but I would prefer one of the limited exclusives to have one as well. I really like what they did with Edge of Tomorrow, and was hoping for the same here.

I think this would've been the PERFECT opportunity to try the idea @satanclaus had and utilize a lenticular 1/4 slip. That would've been AMAZING!!! At the "end of the day", with them creating two full slips, I hope that they do one hero slip and one villain slip. I think that would be pretty cool.

I think this would've been the PERFECT opportunity to try the idea @satanclaus had and utilize a lenticular 1/4 slip. That would've been AMAZING!!! At the "end of the day", with them creating two full slips, I hope that they do one hero slip and one villain slip. I think that would be pretty cool.
I really like this idea. A lenticular 1/4 slip would be amazing. I also like the idea of a hero and villain fullslip. I really do think this is how the fullslip will play out.

As I only recently started collecting steelbooks I don't own any of these on steelbook and I'm now desperate to do so. I think this will be the one!