The Fifth Element (Blu-ray SteelBook) (KimchiDVD Exclusive #26) [Korea]

Jan 24, 2011
Portugal
Release date: January 29, 2016
Purchase links: Lenti - Full Slip A1 - Full Slip A2 - One Click
Price: $34.99
Note: SteelBook is glossed and embossed. Lenti 1300 copies - Full Slip A1 1000 copies - Full Slip A2 300 copies - One Click 200 copies
Group buy: hosted by Kaka1888

1.jpg

3.jpg 4.jpg 2.jpg

14501660928292136.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Any details about foreign langages ? Wondering about french track (or at least french subtitles) before ordering

Love the movie and I really like the look of the steelbook (creativity FTW). I'll probably go for Full Slip 01 and Lenti.

Reactions: harry
Lenticular is the only thing I like about this. I think the steelbook is boring and could be the artwork for a galaxy documentary or something comletely unrelated to Fifth Element.

All that space on the Front/Back/Inside, and zero characters from the movie.

Lenticular artwork should have been the steelbook cover, even if that meant duplicating it again on the lenti just like HDZeta did with their Interstellar lenti. Besides, 90+% of blu ray amarays have same artwork for the slips, and people still love to collect slipped amarays.

Kimchi please give us a the Lenti card as a bonus gift if we buy the 1 click.

Nova did it with Dredd !! Plz plz plz

I want to buy a 1 click to keep sealed and a leeloo fullslip to open and attach the lenti card onto.

I did that with my Dredd RED Pet slip !

Last edited:
I actually like the lenti now. I think the first image posted was uncomplete and lookes a bit rough around the edges which put me off, may well go for this now as well :S

The first image is what they basically submit to the printers and then they print it onto a special card with coding on it and then they apply a special lenticular lens that can decode the card. The lens goes ontop of the printed card and it gives it that stunning depth that we all crave. Saw a documentary about how 3D lenti's are made :D

Snap! I was all set to get FULLSLIP 1 but that lenti does look good. I will not double dip! I will not double dip! I'm probably gonna double dip! I'll just double dip...

LOL.....Afriad I can't double dip as I just don't have the cash...I ordered 11 various releases recently all of which required payment over December and before xmas....so now I'm skint :cry:

Possibly if this comes out end of Jan around payday I may consider double dipping:banghead::rofl:

Reactions: InAFalsetto
LOL.....Afriad I can't double dip as I just don't have the cash...I ordered 11 various releases recently all of which required payment over December and before xmas....so now I'm skint :cry:

Possibly if this comes out end of Jan around payday I may consider double dipping:banghead::rofl:
I got some money for Christmas I've had to get out the bank and hide indoors so it doesn't get eaten away on bread milk and other unnecessary items! :naughty: