The Fifth Element (Blu-ray SteelBook) (KimchiDVD Exclusive #26) [Korea]

Jan 24, 2011
Portugal
Release date: January 29, 2016
Purchase links: Lenti - Full Slip A1 - Full Slip A2 - One Click
Price: $34.99
Note: SteelBook is glossed and embossed. Lenti 1300 copies - Full Slip A1 1000 copies - Full Slip A2 300 copies - One Click 200 copies
Group buy: hosted by Kaka1888

1.jpg

3.jpg 4.jpg 2.jpg

14501660928292136.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
WHAT DRUGS are doing the rounds at your place Dude at the moment ? .

@harry photo looks EXACTLY LIKE the one I have in hand looking at it now.

Any members photos are aprhated with me the more were taken I find the truer image can be bult up .

Lol !!! I got this and the lenticular and in all honesty the leeloo slip looked a bit washed out to me ... not as vibrant as I thought it would be.

Any one else disagree with me ??? I might need to go specsavers because they don't look as saturated as Harrys photos.

I just like the picture @harry very nice, no need for a debate about it guys he's just showing off his Leeloo :drool:

Agreed. I should of kept my mouth shut ! but I was just saying my leeloo slip looks a bit washed out in comparison to these artsy photos.

@Scary Hair ... your phone will add contrast / saturation if you lower the ISO, I know because I also use a samsung phone to take my steelbook pics :D

No flash natural light what bit we have . Samsung Galaxy fame used to take the images .

I can not bring myself to open them yet never ever seen anything so exquisite . Blown everything else I have out of the water END OF .

SEEEEE !!!!!! i told you.

That's how mine look as well.

They're nice. But I wish they were as saturated, deep in color as Harry's photo makes out to be.

Agreed. I should of kept my mouth shut ! but I was just saying my leeloo slip looks a bit washed out in comparison to these artsy photos.

@Scary Hair ... your phone will add contrast / saturation if you lower the ISO, I know because I also use a samsung phone to take my steelbook pics :D

Sweetie I can only just work the flipping thing on camera setting . Last time I messed with it ended up black and white for a week . The steels are something special though.

Ohh we are only just getting natural light still dark in the daytime here

Any idea if the canceled orders back in stock on kimchi's website would be on Feb. 27 as announced on their Facebook page or if that was on Jan. 27? :sorry: