The Fifth Element (Blu-ray SteelBook) (KimchiDVD Exclusive #26) [Korea]

Jan 24, 2011
Portugal
Release date: January 29, 2016
Purchase links: Lenti - Full Slip A1 - Full Slip A2 - One Click
Price: $34.99
Note: SteelBook is glossed and embossed. Lenti 1300 copies - Full Slip A1 1000 copies - Full Slip A2 300 copies - One Click 200 copies
Group buy: hosted by Kaka1888

1.jpg

3.jpg 4.jpg 2.jpg

14501660928292136.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Could be from IF customs open the box . Read a few times to other members that orded direct on other relises .

They don't even open the box. I think kimchi is on some kind of blacklist. Some were send as 20$ gift others as 25,99$ merchandise. They stopped all of them. Waiting for my terminator and fantastic four, if I have to pay for those aswell I'll consider buying future editions via GB or even from the bay.
Paid about 150€ for customs since the whiplash release.

They don't even open the box. I think kimchi is on some kind of blacklist. Some were send as 20$ gift others as 25,99$ merchandise. They stopped all of them. Waiting for my terminator and fantastic four, if I have to pay for those aswell I'll consider buying future editions via GB or even from the bay.
Paid about 150€ for customs since the whiplash release.

Think your right . They must know with the ammout of world wide traffic .

A true WEA beauty. Well done Kimchidvd!

its pretty amazing how much my taste differs from so many of my fellow steelbookers. to me, appealing and relevant artwork is more important than WEA. When I look at that steelbook, I just don't see this movie. I see a space exploration documentary about how the universe is 13 billion years old or something.

its pretty amazing how much my taste differs from so many of my fellow steelbookers. to me, appealing and relevant artwork is more important than WEA. When I look at that steelbook, I just don't see this movie. I see a space exploration documentary about how the universe is 13 billion years old or something.
Completely agree. Don't care if the steelbook is super glossy or if the artwork is unique. IMO the artwork is uniquely bad and does not do justice to this fantastic movie ( nice slip notwithstanding)

I think the steelbook represents the movie very well. Because if I recall the movie correctly, the front of the steel represents the 4 elements like how they were first introduced in the movie. So definitely makes sense to me. Plus, the name of the movie is "The Fifth Element", so LeeLoo on the full slip is totally a plus since she is the fifth element.
And I thought the lenti was very nice too! Defitnitely the best steelbook packaging I have got so far this year (that being said, I got most of the premium releases and this one still stands out the most) :D

I think the steelbook represents the movie very well. Because if I recall the movie correctly, the front of the steel represents the 4 elements like how they were first introduced in the movie. So definitely makes sense to me. Plus, the name of the movie is "The Fifth Element", so LeeLoo on the full slip is totally a plus since she is the fifth element.
And I thought the lenti was very nice too! Defitnitely the best steelbook packaging I have got so far this year (that being said, I got most of the premium releases and this one still stands out the most) :D

Well said buddy :thumbs: All 3 packages are awesome (and the lenti is great)

@jimmy honestly bro I don't even car to open mine, not bothered to see the steel, as I already have the Zavvi Steel plus US slip 4K remaster. BUT the Leeloo is a Grail. I'd snap it up now if u havent already
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

Reactions: lgans316
Milla should've been on the steelbook cover. A no brainer. Look at how much she's dominating the slips because of her being on it. To simply put, if she would have been excluded from any of the covers, this release would have been a complete disaster! That is how much she is just all over this movie and that is why as I have stated before, the slips from this release is going over the Zavvi Steelbook in my collection.
All of these releases with just symbols and patterns on the cover have got to go. It maybe relevant to the movie BUT it is the actors and characters that make the movie. When you watch the academy awards this weekend, they will be rewarding the actors and actresses NOT any of the symbols that might have been represented in any one movie. When I see that pattern for this cover, It certainly doesn't get me all pumped up but if it would've been Milla, then we're talking about a whole new different ball game.

Last edited:
Reactions: jimmyv