The Fifth Element (Blu-ray SteelBook) (KimchiDVD Exclusive #26) [Korea]

Jan 24, 2011
Portugal
Release date: January 29, 2016
Purchase links: Lenti - Full Slip A1 - Full Slip A2 - One Click
Price: $34.99
Note: SteelBook is glossed and embossed. Lenti 1300 copies - Full Slip A1 1000 copies - Full Slip A2 300 copies - One Click 200 copies
Group buy: hosted by Kaka1888

1.jpg

3.jpg 4.jpg 2.jpg

14501660928292136.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Milla should've been on the steelbook cover. A no brainer. Look at how much she's dominating the slips because of her being on it. To simply put, if she would have been excluded from any of the covers, this release would have been a complete disaster! That is how much she is just all over this movie and that is why as I have stated before, the slips from this release is going over the Zavvi Steelbook in my collection.
All of these releases with just symbols and patterns on the cover have got to go. It maybe relevant to the movie BUT it is the actors and characters that make the movie. When you watch the academy awards this weekend, they will be rewarding the actors and actresses NOT any of the symbols that might have been represented in any one movie. When I see that pattern for this cover, It certainly doesn't get me all pumped up but if it would've been Milla, then we're talking about a whole new different ball game.

Sorry that last sentace says EXACTLY WHAT bit would be pumped anatomy wise:yawn: .

The Corbin Zorg slip is just as relivent as Leeloo . Corbin nothing to loose . Zorg everything to loose.

Would it be as popular without her I belive so .

Would I have got all 3 HELL YHEA .

See she is one hell of a female lead . Not just to be oggled over because of how she looks . Strong willed ,independent and innocent .

The finish on each slip is faultless . This is what should be aimed for by all the reatalers .

Should she have been on the steelbook cover Kimchi where the ones that decided not. For me BANG ON RIGHT disision by them and well done .

Reactions: chunk
Sorry that last sentace says EXACTLY WHAT bit would be pumped anatomy wise:yawn: .

The Corbin Zorg slip is just as relivent as Leeloo . Corbin nothing to loose . Zorg everything to loose.

Would it be as popular without her I belive so .

Would I have got all 3 HELL YHEA .

See she is one hell of a female lead . Not just to be oggled over because of how she looks . Strong willed ,independent and innocent .

The finish on each slip is faultless . This is what should be aimed for by all the reatalers .

Should she have been on the steelbook cover Kimchi where the ones that decided not. For me BANG ON RIGHT disision by them and well done .
Sorry to burst your bubble but you're still blocked preferred cover is not going to win any awards especially steelbook of the year. It is very simple and you're making it more complex than what it actually is.

While I didn't get the steelbook, my issue is the physical disc itself since the new remastered version is now available and by all accounts way way better than the old version. It would have been possible I think to have issued the new disc in this steelbook. For me the only thing that lets it down. I think it's also obvious by looking at ebay that serious copies are picked up to fleece people on ebay. Way too many copies of these types of steelbooks on ebay for a coincidence. I think a lot of fans of these types of steelbooks are being taken for a ride by people simply out to make money and have no interest in the collecting nature of this type of hobby and have found ways of getting a serious amount of copies of these collectible items.

While I didn't get the steelbook, my issue is the physical disc itself since the new remastered version is now available and by all accounts way way better than the old version. It would have been possible I think to have issued the new disc in this steelbook. For me the only thing that lets it down. I think it's also obvious by looking at ebay that serious copies are picked up to fleece people on ebay. Way too many copies of these types of steelbooks on ebay for a coincidence. I think a lot of fans of these types of steelbooks are being taken for a ride by people simply out to make money and have no interest in the collecting nature of this type of hobby and have found ways of getting a serious amount of copies of these collectible items.

I don't think they are taking advantage of anyone. I think it simply comes down to if the remastered disc is available in KR and I know it is not. To my knowledge, only the US and Canada have the 4K remastered disc.

Sorry to burst your bubble but you're still blocked preferred cover is not going to win any awards especially steelbook of the year. It is very simple and you're making it more complex than what it actually is.

I'm female honey :D . It's a parogotive to make things complex than what they acctuly are :p.

DID I buy this for when it wins Steelbook of the year Award NNNAAAHHHH.

It might it might not .

If it dose CONGRATULATIONS Kimchi on YOUR Award.

IF it dose not I can live with that . LOADS of stuff I LOVE never got near an award Idris Elba, Ralph Finnes , Armegeddon , Bruce Willis, Strange Days , Kinky Boots , Brad Pitt , Twelve Monkeys Pacific Rim , Liam Neeson Dredd love 'em all the same.

Awards are about hype . Do they save lifes , Do they do anything meaningfull ? . Hype nothing more nothing less.

I love and adore this realise and movie NOTHING WHAT SO EVER can nor will burst that Bubble sweetheart .

A 3 Gem's of My collection :kiss: .

Disk remaster for me not a problem 1st time ever something I own is staying sealed . Never happened before a strange at peace feeling like Master Shifu at the end of Kung Fu Panda , Weird .

To chime in on the debate. The real major wind up for this release is the fact we didn't get the remastered encoding on the disc.

Studios approve WEA artwork and even a WEA disc, but give us the older encoding ... doesn't make sense.

They have not had time to change the disc, with so many releases followed: Terminator Salvation Maze Runner: The Scorch Trials, Spectre, The Walk, Fantastic 4 and The Martian...:LOL::LOL::LOL:

Reactions: InAFalsetto
With all the debate about the remastered disc, I feel like I'm on BD forum instead of HDN :D
To me, I'm totally fine with the old disc because I can get the remastered disc really cheap anywhere but what I'm paying kimchi there is the steelbook and the packaging, it's exclusive, can't find anywhere else. :thumbs:

With all the debate about the remastered disc, I feel like I'm on BD forum instead of HDN :D
To me, I'm totally fine with the old disc because I can get the remastered disc really cheap anywhere but what I'm paying kimchi there is the steelbook and the packaging, it's exclusive, can't find anywhere else. :thumbs:

That's the spirit buddy. It makes perfect sense to spend another $15 on top of the $45 for a single disc.