The Hateful Eight (Blu-ray SteelBook) (The Blu Collection) (KimchiDVD Exclusive No.42) [Korea]

Futurhythm

Premium Supporter
May 16, 2013
In Technicolor
Release date: September 30, 2016
Purchase links: Full Slip OST - Full Slip - Lenti - One Click
Price: $41.99 (Full Slip Type A or Lenti Type B) - $34.99 (Full Slip Type C) - $118 (One Click)
HDN Group Buys: hosted by Cooey - hosted by Kaka1888

FS 1.jpg FS 2.jpg Lenti.jpg

Scanavo Slipcase thread HERE

Steelbook Fullslip + OST Limited Edition (A) : 1,800 copies (USD41.99)
Steelbook Lenticular + OST Limited Edition (B) : 1,250 copies(USD41.99)
Steelbook Fullslip Limited Edition (C) : 1,000 copies (USD34.99)
One Click ($118.00)
OneF.jpg
1.jpg 3.jpg 2.JPG
1.jpg
993853_523205094527243_2558843538489062092_n.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
So why does the soundtrack not come with the full slip 2? That's a bit unfair.

Think I'll email kimchi about that. It should come with all editions

Trust it not to come with the one I want
True but all retailers do like this now. When HDzeta or Blufans sell the booklet only with lenti edition and not the fullslip i'm not happy neither (i don't like lenti). The retailers do like this in order to make their customers buying more than one edition.:(

• Helpful Post
  • Thanks
Reactions: Flloydo and ty233
The new blu collection lentis come with that 1/4 slip to house the poster. Check out it follows and let the right one in lentis
Ah, wasn't aware of that! But then I never picked up either of those editions. Cool that they include it though. :)

I would go for a least 1 edition mate, I'm sure the other Tarrantino films will eventually get a premium from someone! The films are too good to not do a premium so its an easy decision on retailers for guarenteed sales, so if they can push the studios to do it we will eventually see them, whether it is in another 1-2 years or 5-10 i'm sure it will come and when it does then you'll be thinking "damn wish I had got that H8 edition"! :thumbs:
I dunno... I'm not loving any of these, and I'm even going off the steelbook design now too, so it wouldn't really be worth it for me (I'm already having to sell stuff to fund new releases). Plus, if someone did eventually release premium editions for all of QT's films, then I imagine/hope they'd do one for H8 too. :D

so is the keepcase edition included in the 1-click?
I'd guess not, but no one knows for sure yet! The keep case edition probably shouldn't have even been posted in here in the first place to be honest, since it's not a steelbook and seems to have confused everyone lol.

Ah, wasn't aware of that! But then I never picked up either of those editions. Cool that they include it though. :)

I dunno... I'm not loving any of these, and I'm even going off the steelbook design now too, so it wouldn't really be worth it for me (I'm already having to sell stuff to fund new releases). Plus, if someone did eventually release premium editions for all of QT's films, then I imagine/hope they'd do one for H8 too. :D

Really? I still really like the designs plus I don't have this release at all so I need it :mad::D:rofl:

Well when I win the lottery and start a UK based steelbook retailer for premium editions only I will hire you as the graphic designer so we can have all your designs for the releases, then you will like them!! :thumbs::joy:

• Thanks
Reactions: Noodles
Check it out @harry! I like Type A but I already have the Czeck Digibook. The lenti looks a little empty but it depends how good the effect is in hand. Full Slip B with the Stagecoach looks good and the Amaray slip edition too. It will be a tough choice!:D

Last edited:
  • Thanks
Reactions: Flloydo and harry
Really? I still really like the designs plus I don't have this release at all so I need it :mad::D:rofl:

Well when I win the lottery and start a UK based steelbook retailer for premium editions only I will hire you as the graphic designer so we can have all your designs for the releases, then you will like them!! :thumbs::joy:
The slips just look really untidy/cluttered (because of all the text) to me. And when I actually compare this to the HMV steel I realise how much I prefer HMV's. Glad you like them though bud! :)

What are you waiting for dude? Hurry up and win the lottery! Haha I'd happily design them for free (or just pay me in cups of coffee :coffee:), but I don't know about me actually liking them... I'm my own worst critic and could point out a million things I dislike about my own concepts. :p

Check it out @harry! I like Type A but I already have the Czeck Digibook. The lenti looks a little empty but it depends how good the effect is in hand. Full Slip B with the Stagecoach looks good and the Amaray slip edition too. It's will be a tough choice!:D

Thanks guys for the tagg :thumbs:

Finally we have some updates :whistle::D.

My favourites are the 2 Full slips. Blu collection lentis are good (The Raids, It Follows) but i dont like the image of the lenti.

If i had the HMV steelbook or the US steelbook i would go with the amary slip or the lenti.

Hope they will show us pictures of the Full slips and the amaray slip and also a video of the lenti

• Thanks
Reactions: Flloydo and Sigill