The Hateful Eight (Blu-ray SteelBook) (The Blu Collection) (KimchiDVD Exclusive No.42) [Korea]

Futurhythm

Premium Supporter
May 16, 2013
In Technicolor
Release date: September 30, 2016
Purchase links: Full Slip OST - Full Slip - Lenti - One Click
Price: $41.99 (Full Slip Type A or Lenti Type B) - $34.99 (Full Slip Type C) - $118 (One Click)
HDN Group Buys: hosted by Cooey - hosted by Kaka1888

FS 1.jpg FS 2.jpg Lenti.jpg

Scanavo Slipcase thread HERE

Steelbook Fullslip + OST Limited Edition (A) : 1,800 copies (USD41.99)
Steelbook Lenticular + OST Limited Edition (B) : 1,250 copies(USD41.99)
Steelbook Fullslip Limited Edition (C) : 1,000 copies (USD34.99)
One Click ($118.00)
OneF.jpg
1.jpg 3.jpg 2.JPG
1.jpg
993853_523205094527243_2558843538489062092_n.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
To clear things up, since a few people still seem to be confused...

Full Slip A - Steelbook Edition
View attachment 256355

Full Slip B - Steelbook Edition
View attachment 256357

Lenticular - Steelbook Edition
View attachment 256356

Keep Case Edition (doesn't include the Steelbook, obviously)
View attachment 256358

May I ask where you got the picture for the Keep Case Edition ? Just so I can see a clearer picture of the Package displayed as from what you posted it is bit blurry :happy:

Indeed the HMv one is the best Steel of this movie so Far, Upset that I didn't go for it when I should have, now ebay prices are way too high for the HMV :blackeye:
really?
I dont recall it selling out right away, at least not in pre-order...nice to know my purchase has increased in value but tbh its one of my fave looking steels regardless.

Perfect, cold, isolated feel for the movie, perfectly framed too. Its a steel, like with Zavvi's Wreck It Ralph, where I believe a gloss finish would have bee out of place and could have ruined it.

HMV have matched their Thor and CA:TFA Steel's with this one IMO :)

Though I think that Red with black line's slip would be a perfect companion to the HMV steelbook....but then with a slip, we wouldnt see the steels art...tough call there.

really?
I dont recall it selling out right away, at least not in pre-order...nice to know my purchase has increased in value but tbh its one of my fave looking steels regardless.

Perfect, cold, isolated feel for the movie, perfectly framed too. Its a steel, like with Zavvi's Wreck It Ralph, where I believe a gloss finish would have bee out of place and could have ruined it.

HMV have matched their Thor and CA:TFA Steel's with this one IMO :)

Though I think that Red with black line's slip would be a perfect companion to the HMV steelbook....but then with a slip, we wouldnt see the steels art...tough call there.

I agree, some steel are much better with a Matt Finish...but indeed it stayed in stock for a while, Gb was opened too but I just didn't bite. I missed out on Nova Choice Star Wars too so I had to play catch up so for Fullslip editions I feel it is worth it when missing out but just a bare steel I now have difficulty paying more than retail Price.
Same as Frozen WWA Steel, in My Kimchi exclusive it is just so well done, the Matt Finsih gives the snow and artwork a much better feel than if it would have been Glossy. I also feel that some steels are better with a Matt Finish depending on the Artwork.