The Incredible Hulk (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Novamedia Exclusive No.9) [Korea]

Mar 21, 2013
South Korea
Release date: January 15, 2016
Purchase links: One Click - Full Slip - Lenti
Price: $41.99 (Full Slip - Lenti) - $123 (One Click)
Group buy: Aniv
Note: Total print run = 4K, Domestic = 2K, International = 2K)
- Full slip: 1,400 copies, numbered
- Lenticular slip: 1,400 copies, numbered
- Quarter slip: 400 copies, numbered: Sold only with one-click
- One click package: 400 copies (matching numbers for all 3 slips)

-4.jpg -5.jpg -6.jpg
NM_TheIncredibleHulk_Lenticular.gif
* 2.35:1 / 1080P FullHD
* Audio : DTS-HD Master Audio English 5.1/Dolby Digital English 2.0/DTS Surround Italian 5.1
* Subtitles : English SDH, Korean, Italian, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, Norwegian, Portuguese, Swedish, Traditional Mandarin
* Special Features
- Alternate Opening
- The Making of Incredible: Brought to you by Volkswagen
- Becoming the Hulk
- Becoming the Abomination
- Anatomy Of A Hulk-Out
: Hulking Out In The Bottling Plant
: Hulking Out On Campus
: Hulking Out In Harlem
- From Comic Book to Screen
- Deleted Scenes
- Feature Commentary With Director Louis Leterrier and Tim Roth
* 36 pages booklet (English, Korean)
* 6x character card
* 5x post card

Pre-order date/time: New preorder date is rescheduled for December 11th 2015
preorder-png.199510

Last edited by a moderator:
Was excited when I opened this thread was not expecting this release however the artwork on the steelbook is a big let down, the front is lazy, did not expect this one to have a zoomed in face, going to have to think about this one. The packaging is good as ever though, as expected with NM usuallly, for me the play.com one is still the best, it's up to Blufans to release better steelbook artwork.

If I decide to go for this one, my decision is easy. The Full slip is the same artwork as the original blu-ray release (in the US). The Lenti version is new artwork (at least in the US) and is lenticular. So Lenti all the way. :)

I will be going for the Full Slip as I always do with NovaMedia releases they do fantastic quality full slips

I might on the day also go for the lenti if I have the funds spare or just order one regardless :LOL:
The Nova lenti releases most are very good

The Full Slip is a must and if I need to cancel some other orders to have funds available I will except of course must have orders that are sold out for real

Speed skills and luck to checkout and payment on the day

Just need to know the international print run allocation for this release

Reactions: luke98
Recently registered with Nova but never ordered direct with them before and heard it's a bit of a nightmare (to say the least!) :ohno: Especially with this being a big Marvel title too.

Basically, no hope of me ordering this one direct LOL... :LOL::rofl:

Awesome packages though and especially loving the Fullslip artwork. Lenti looks a winner too! :woot: Oh my... :drool::drool::drool:

Reactions: harry
Soooo many awesome upcoming releases, I'm starting to lose count! Also soooo much information to take in LOL o_O I'm either gona have to start saving some serious wonga :greedy: OR start being more "selective" in my choices. Although I'd seriously :drool: this!!! Ahhh man!!! :ohno:

Reactions: harry and luke98
This looks great I'll be in for the full and lenti!

Then of course will have to wait for the blufans release and decide to get that as well prob 1-click.

Damn I can see a quintuple dip on this one!! My wallet has just disintegrated from horror!!:greedy::greedy:

Reactions: harry