The Incredible Hulk (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Novamedia Exclusive No.9) [Korea]

Mar 21, 2013
South Korea
Release date: January 15, 2016
Purchase links: One Click - Full Slip - Lenti
Price: $41.99 (Full Slip - Lenti) - $123 (One Click)
Group buy: Aniv
Note: Total print run = 4K, Domestic = 2K, International = 2K)
- Full slip: 1,400 copies, numbered
- Lenticular slip: 1,400 copies, numbered
- Quarter slip: 400 copies, numbered: Sold only with one-click
- One click package: 400 copies (matching numbers for all 3 slips)

-4.jpg -5.jpg -6.jpg
NM_TheIncredibleHulk_Lenticular.gif
* 2.35:1 / 1080P FullHD
* Audio : DTS-HD Master Audio English 5.1/Dolby Digital English 2.0/DTS Surround Italian 5.1
* Subtitles : English SDH, Korean, Italian, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, Norwegian, Portuguese, Swedish, Traditional Mandarin
* Special Features
- Alternate Opening
- The Making of Incredible: Brought to you by Volkswagen
- Becoming the Hulk
- Becoming the Abomination
- Anatomy Of A Hulk-Out
: Hulking Out In The Bottling Plant
: Hulking Out On Campus
: Hulking Out In Harlem
- From Comic Book to Screen
- Deleted Scenes
- Feature Commentary With Director Louis Leterrier and Tim Roth
* 36 pages booklet (English, Korean)
* 6x character card
* 5x post card

Pre-order date/time: New preorder date is rescheduled for December 11th 2015
preorder-png.199510

Last edited by a moderator:
I've always preferred the cover art of the Future Shop G2, which is basically what we got here. The rest, is just because (and I'm sure you know this) everything HAS to have a tripack these days. Personally, I love the 1/4 slip here and could do without the other two if I HAD to. But I'm retarded when it comes to the Hulk (he's my favorite, albeit I'm a MUCH bigger fan of DC than Marvel)...Always have been. They probably could've put a giant pile of Hulk turds on the full slip and I would buy/love it. Which brings me to my next question, and everyone should feel free to answer this...Are the Hulk's turds green? (No, this is not one of those "Does the pope $#!+ in the woods?" questions. Even though it kind of sounds like one.)
Or- do Ang Lee's HULK DOGS poop green?

Yes thats what I was looking for the Hulk steelbook have the play.com version but this will definitely sit nicely with it the full slip is really cool.

Reactions: dan8885
Well I guess if Blufans are gong to drag their feet, then I'll have to try my luck with this Nova version. I like the look of it. I just hope there's a GB, since I've never had luck with preorders on Nova's ****** website.
I would normally go for full slip, but it looks like there will be a nice transition effect on that lenti. Are Nova lentis usually good quality? Nice depth?

Nice to see the Incredible Hulk getting some love, these look brilliant, however I'm going to try my best at keeping clear of these, I know if I get these then I'll end up collecting Marvel Steelbook's and that is an expensive slippery road for me....

Would love this but I'm not a fan of the back image of the steelbook. Love the full slip and the lenti

Think the full slip images are better but would get the lenti to go with the others.
Will wait to see prices and live times.
I'm more interested in the it follows from kimchi and age of ultron Nova.
So I need to save money for them

Reactions: luke98