The Little Mermaid (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Zavvi Exclusive: The Disney Collection #3)[UK]

Apr 12, 2012
UK
Release Date: September 23th, 2013
Purchase link: The Little Mermaid
Price: £22.99
Number of Discs: 1
Disney Collection # 3

The others: Zavvi Exclusive: The Disney Collection Blu-ray SteelBooks

little-mermaid-uk.jpg

Actual pics: (Thanks to cudzndrips)

Attachments

• thumb.jpg
    thumb.jpg
    25.7 KB · Views: 433
Last edited by a moderator:
I have also noticed that my order on Amazon has not been cancelled yet. I kept my order through Zavvi as well, but had to see what happened. Figure it will be cancelled on release day by Amazon. Amazon also states no onger available.

dispatch confirmations are always a good things, especially with all the intentional "delay" emails we got for Little Mermaid. What is strange though, is obviously zavvi has these in hand, yet fail to update the original pre-order screen with actual photos for back and inside cover-art. All of a sudden makes me worried that this back will be blank just like Jungle Book, and that would not only be a damn shame, but a missed opportunity all together.

This is "The Little Mermaid", and it should belong among the elite Disney steelbook releases. Let's hope zavvi doesn't miss the boat on this one and take the Disney nation for granted.

think zavvi is shipping soon as i was just charged

---------- Post added at 09:30 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:00 AM ----------

also just been charge for the original Tron

Ditto, although I have only received a despatch e-mail in respect of Tron so far. Hopefully, the one for LM isn't far behind...