The Martian (3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (HDzeta Special Edition Silver Label No.8) [China]

Status
Not open for further replies.

wxlinkswd

泽田
Premium Supporter
Feb 1, 2011
China
Release date:Feb 2016
WWA steelbook,limited 500 copies
Group Buy open in Feb (date TBA)

The Martian.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
i have conspiracy theory(x-files lol) they either have a deal with hdzeta or they have a very good contact over there that hooks them right up :thumbs:

His real name is

minky :naughty: HDzeta :naughty: lionels2011

it always happens with low print run

Reactions: pioneer
Lol ... i've dealt with him as well. Purchased Nova DRIVE off him

I think it's safe to say we've all paid ebay prices at some point. Once you get in to this collecting business at one point or another you're going on to ebay to catch up on missed releases, trust me.

The Seller you are talking about is a member of this forum and a good guy

No one is saying hes not, read the comments most of us have dealt with him and he offers a decent reliable service. We are all just wondering HOW THE HELL DOES HE MANAGE IT :thumbs: when us peasants cannot even procure one :wow: without having to resort to greed bay

Reactions: lolwut and jimmyv

I think it's safe to say we've all paid ebay prices at some point. Once you get in to this collecting business at one point or another you're going on to ebay to catch up on missed releases, trust me.

There are 2 I use regular on USA site, ship direct from China (probably also regulars on here) so yes there is a need and must for ebay at times. I joined the Steel Collecting game late and I have been playing catch up to my considerable expense (But I love the Game) :thumbs:

@lgans316 I want justice too. The above posts (most) don't help that case.

There is a dedicated thread (two actually when counting the "ninjas helping ninjas" thread in the premium section) where folks looking for this can post their requests if they so choose.

Thanks.

WARNING: I would advise against ordering from taoarea in the future. I ordered The Martian from their website and the next day, they cancelled my order and my account (said my address was "Bad"). I contacted customer support for help and they offered no help. A week later, the charge is still on my credit card. I have opened a dispute with my credit card. This has been a pretty bad experience and I definitely will not be using that site again. Buyer beware!

WARNING: I would advise against ordering from taoarea in the future. I ordered The Martian from their website and the next day, they cancelled my order and my account (said my address was "Bad"). I contacted customer support for help and they offered no help. A week later, the charge is still on my credit card. I have opened a dispute with my credit card. This has been a pretty bad experience and I definitely will not be using that site again. Buyer beware!

cheers -- + goodluck -- gut feeling is, only panic after another week - can take a while with some reverse charges --

Reactions: JCC
cheers -- + goodluck -- gut feeling is, only panic after another week - can take a while with some reverse charges --

Yea, the Bank of America customer service rep set it so that if a refund is not provided within 15 days of the date of the charge (7 days from now), the dispute will automatically kick in. I know that BofA will take care of me, but it was really unnecessary if taobao hadn't screwed me over. :censored:

Reactions: jimmyv
Yea, the Bank of America customer service rep set it so that if a refund is not provided within 15 days of the date of the charge (7 days from now), the dispute will automatically kick in. I know that BofA will take care of me, but it was really unnecessary if taobao hadn't screwed me over. :censored:
I don't go near Taobao- it 's like the wild west over there.
Hope you get your money back.

Reactions: harry and JCC
My order from HDZETA has been dispactched.
I think we should see some real pictures from the Bay really soon...

Everyone does at some point. Heck I do all the time. I've even spent $300 for a steelbook not to long ago on there.

Status
Not open for further replies.