The Martian (3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (HDzeta Special Edition Silver Label No.8) [China]

Status
Not open for further replies.

wxlinkswd

泽田
Premium Supporter
Feb 1, 2011
China
Release date:Feb 2016
WWA steelbook,limited 500 copies
Group Buy open in Feb (date TBA)

The Martian.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry for cancel this GB on HDN,let me explain to everybody:
The WWA steelbook doesnt hdzeta major release,usually we order 300-500 copies for the sliver label release,we though too many countries will release the same steelbook just with the different slipcase,that quantity was enough for our customer,but unexpected this release was very popular,many chinese members want to get it for 2D version with the chinese audio ,and some hdzeta wholesale customer from HK and TW also requsest to add some copies,we though we will busy for another Golden label releases like the terminator and mad max,dont want waste more times to do the GB for a WWA steeelbook,so we decide cancel this GB.

We had talk about with this case,and we promise will not happen it again.
Next time we will reserved GB copies for HDN members,and try to add more copies for more memebers.
Sorry again for everybody.

BTW:The everest and the martian was last 2 releases with the loose lenti,New slipcase supplier bring the mangent lenti on the slipcase front for the sliverl label future release,enjoy it.

I am wondering how one UK based eBay seller was able to get 10 copies. A few is fine but 10 seems disproportionate for a small print run of 300-500.
He has sold over 20 copies and to be honest I bought one for £59.99 of him so mine better not be cancelled LOL
'4 Available 15 Sold'
Maybe he's psychic and knew it would be listed an hour earlier than stated. :whistle:
I'm struggling to find any listings for the Martian HDzeta but I think I may know what seller you're referring to... :whistle: minkyandlionels2011 :naughty: Correct?

Oh dear. How the hell did I miss the additional 10 copies lol. I really hope the seller is able to fulfill all the orders. Wondering what would happen if HDZeta cancels them.

I think he is well connected (So Jealous) he always has a bucket load to sell

I think so mate. I have bought some other Steel from him and had no issues.

I am just wondering how one can get so many copies.

I have bought from him too with no issues (Fingers Crossed with The Martian & Everest)

I think so mate. I have bought some other Steel from him and had no issues.

I am just wondering how one can get so many copies.
I too have dealt with him in the past and likewise, had no issues but as you say, it astounds me 1 individual is able to secure so many copies when so many people suffered and sadly missed out... :cautious:

(Excluding myself as it was never my intention to buy HDzeta's version, FAC numbered is enough for me... :drool:)

I too have dealt with him in the past and likewise, had no issues but as you say, it astounds me 1 individual is able to secure so many copies when so many people suffered and sadly missed out... :cautious:

(Excluding myself as it was never my intention to buy HDzeta's version, FAC numbered is enough for me... :drool:)

I adore and treasure my FAC releases but these HDzeta are up there with Blufans, Man From Uncle, Jurassic World and San Andreas Lenti`s are gorgeous not to mention the tri packs

I'm just jealous. This guy is getting richer than the love child of Bill Gates and Mark Zuckerberg.

Status
Not open for further replies.