The Martian (3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (HDzeta Special Edition Silver Label No.8) [China]

Status
Not open for further replies.

wxlinkswd

泽田
Premium Supporter
Feb 1, 2011
China
Release date:Feb 2016
WWA steelbook,limited 500 copies
Group Buy open in Feb (date TBA)

The Martian.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Captain America Japan. Bought several of them for $250-$300 over the last
I wouldn't spend $300 on a steelbook unless it was my favorite film and the case was dipped in gold.
They are just movies. There is a ceiling (for me) around $130 where it just becomes stupid, and not at all worth it.

If you think they are just movies may I suggest you just stick to amarays.

Captain America Japan. Bought several of them for $250-$300 over the last

If you think they are just movies may I suggest you just stick to amarays.
At over 600 steels, I think I'm good.
I'm saying that there is a point of demarcation where a price becomes beyond what something can possibly be worth. But- if you have the dough, and it knocks you out - god bless...

I wouldn't spend $300 on a steelbook unless it was my favorite film and the case was dipped in gold.
They are just movies. There is a ceiling (for me) around $130 where it just becomes stupid, and not at all worth it.

At over 600 steels, I think I'm good.
I'm saying that there is a point of demarcation where a price becomes beyond what something can possibly be worth. But- if you have the dough, and it knocks you out - god bless...

your idea of a ceiling is completely subjective and is no different in any way from chip's ceiling of 300. its no different from the guy who lives in a 1700 sq ft condo who thinks the guy who lives in a 4000 sq ft house is living overly lavish, all the while the guy in the 4000 sq ft house thinks he is just right about normal and that the guy living in rancho sante fe in the 9000 sq ft house is living far too lavishly.

projecting your own subjective opinion on someone elses subjective opinion will never work. there are probably hundreds of collectors on here that would think you are absolutely bonkers to spend $130 on a single movie.

Last edited:
your idea of a ceiling is completely subjective and is no different in any way from chip's ceiling of 300. its no different from the guy who lives in a 1700 sq ft condo who thinks the guy who lives in a 4000 sq ft house is living overly lavish, all the while the guy in the 4000 sq ft house thinks he is just right about normal and that the guy living in rancho sante fe in the 9000 sq ft house is living far too lavishly.

projecting your own subjective opinion on someone elses subjective opinion will never work.
If you notice my post, I said "For me". I wasn't projecting anything.
I'm fine with anyone spending that.

If you notice my post, I said "For me". I wasn't projecting anything.
I'm fine with anyone spending that.

i saw the "for me". but you also made multiple generalizations. saying that paying over $130 is stupid. saying that its not worth it at all and that the price is beyond what something can possibly be worth. but that you would still pay $130. lol

most people would not pay anywhere near that. in fact, "normal" people think i am totally insane for paying $70 to import a single movie from china. but these are collectibles, not just movies.

Status
Not open for further replies.