The Martian (3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (HDzeta Special Edition Silver Label No.8) [China]

Status
Not open for further replies.

wxlinkswd

泽田
Premium Supporter
Feb 1, 2011
China
Release date:Feb 2016
WWA steelbook,limited 500 copies
Group Buy open in Feb (date TBA)

The Martian.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Alex has a bunch too. This is a fantastic example of why it's good for collectors when resellers obtain some stock to sell. These are priced at $70. It is within the stratosphere of reality. And probably most of the buyers are HDN members who wished there was a GB.

Look at what's happening to The Last Stand FA. The bid is at $141 and climbing with 5 DAYS LEFT!!! The more extremely limited and difficult it is to get ahold of it, the more it will fetch in the market.

Alex has a bunch too. This is a fantastic example of why it's good for collectors when resellers obtain some stock to sell. These are priced at $70. It is within the stratosphere of reality. And probably most of the buyers are HDN members who wished there was a GB.

Look at what's happening to The Last Stand FA. The bid is at $141 and climbing with 5 DAYS LEFT!!! The more extremely limited and difficult it is to get ahold of it, the more it will fetch in the market.

Wow that $70 price offered by Alex is surprisingly reasonable. Considering how much griping there has been about how hard this has been to obtain, I'm surprised it's not closer to $100.

• Helpful Post
Reactions: harry and jimmyv
It's a bit ridiculous that the reason there was no GB was because this was very popular within China and therefore sold out. Yeah right. Popular with scalpers more like it.

No matter how popular a release is in the country of release, and no matter how popular it is with resellers, GB hosts are always able to source the copies.

This (and Everest) is a simple case of poor communication management from the company to the host.

Reactions: nafosb
Like I keep saying. All Chinese care about is $$$$$$$$ and don't have any qualms about shafting loyal customers to get it. If they truly cared about their (GB) customers they would have put some aside for them. It's obvious now that they had enough to do so, however HDZ chose either to sell them to their regular resellers, or as I suspect are in cahoots with said resellers and funds make their way back into HDZ coffers.

I see there's a person selling a few copies of the hdzeta version on eBay, good price but can anyone tell me if they have bought off him as he has sold a lot, just wondering if they have received there's aswell.

I see there's a person selling a few copies of the hdzeta version on eBay, good price but can anyone tell me if they have bought off him as he has sold a lot, just wondering if they have received there's aswell.

I wouldn't call that a few ;)
There are 2 guys from China who are selling more than 20% of the total print run...

May purchase one but want to know first if anyone has bought and received there's, so I know they can be trusted.

Still on the fence about this one. The eBay price is decent but I already have the numbered FA version and both Kimchidvd versions on the way. And this release look subpar compared to those two.

It seems that Alex781125 and Mrbluray have an unlimited supply of these. They must have been given the whole HDZeta stock, so I'm assuming HDZeta's new store front is eBay. :rofl:

• Informative
Reactions: ty233
Status
Not open for further replies.