The Martian (Blu-ray SteelBook) (KimchiDVD Exclusive No. 30) [Korea]

IRON MAN

E.D.I.T.H.
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Dec 28, 2012
Everywhere
Release date: March 17, 2016
Purchase links: (Pre-order on March 4 at 14:00 (Korea Time) - TIMEZONE CONVERTER
Full Slip (OOS)
Lenticular (OOS)
One Click (OOS)
Price: $40.99 (Individual editions) - $81 (One Click)
Note:
Full Slip (1,300 copies Numbered Card)
Lenticular (1,700 copies Numbered Card)
Group buy: Kaka1888

Type A (Full Slip) | Type B (Lenticular)

10931014_1836877796539429_3123581311859291178_n.jpg 12794461_1836877753206100_1758735098491901429_n.jpg

upload_2016-2-27_10-6-45.png

DISC 1 - 3D main title
• Audio: English 7.1 DTS-HD MASTER LOSSLESS AUDIO,German 5.1 DTS, 5.1, Czech, Hungarian, 5.1, 5.1, Polish, Turkish 5.1
• subtitle: Korean, English, German, Arabic, Bulgarian, Croatian, Czech, Greek, Hebrew,Hindi, Hungarian, Icelandic, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Serbian, Slovak, Slovenian, Turkish
• Aspect Ratio: Widescreen 2.40: 1

DISC 2 - 2D & Special feature this title
• Audio: English 7.1 DTS-HD MASTER LOSSLESS AUDIO,German 5.1 DTS, Russian 5.1 DTS, 5.1, Ukrainian, Thai 5.1,
• Subtitles: Korean, English, Danish, Finnish, German, Norwegian, Russian, Swedish,Estonian, Latvian, Lithuanian, Ukrainian, Cantonese, Mandarin, Indonesian, Malay, Thai, Vietnamese
• Special features Subtitles: Korean, Danish, Finnish, German, Norwegian, Russian, Swedish,Cantonese, Mandarin, Thai
• Aspect Ratio: Widescreen 2.40: 1

Special Features

• Signal Acquired: Writing and Direction
• Occupy Mars: Casting and Cosumes
• Gag Reel
• Ares III: Refocused
• Ares III: Farewell
• The Right Stuff
• Ares: Our Greatest Adventure
• Leave Your Mark
• Bring Him Home
• Theatrical Traier
• Production Art Gallery : Earth/ Hermes/ Mars

Last edited:
I really want to get this, since I missed the FAC, but I just cannot come to buy it since it does not have a title on the spine, despite a really sweet lenti. I will have to go for the HDZeta.

Kind of going backwards here real quick but I used to only buy the ones with booklets because I enjoyed reading them but now that art cards seem to be taking over I've switched to Lenti's. Just get the cover right and I'm good to go.

Now for the question and maybe it's already been asked, in which case I apologize, but will there be a one click when this goes live and if so what's the price? I have yet to see this info. Again sorry if it's been asked and answered.

The Spine Sticker (silver / matte) will be enveloped in this Martian Steelbook (Kimchidvd Exclusive No.30) (silver / matte) as like attached image.View attachment 225246

Just to clarify as i've never seen this before. I assume this sticker was made for those of us that want to add it to the spine of this release as the steelbook is completely textless ?

Just to clarify as i've never seen this before. I assume this sticker was made for those of us that want to add it to the spine of this release as the steelbook is completely textless ?

I remember someone posting here in one of the Ted2 threads that the retailer used a spine sticker. It looked awful on it. Not to say this would.

as far as am aware there is no text on the spine what's so ever even the uk release never had the title on the spine either :thumbs:

No prices yet
Prices now showing :thumbs:

1 Click: First price USD81.00 (3 days)
Price will be risen later
Order qty Limited: 2 per order

Fullslip: First price USD40.99 (3 days)

Lenticular: First price USD40.99 (3 days)

I was disappointed with the lenti for Terminator Salvation so I think I'll go for the full slip as it seems Kimchi has been knocking them out of the park lately.