The Martian (Blu-ray SteelBook) (KimchiDVD Exclusive No. 30) [Korea]

IRON MAN

E.D.I.T.H.
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Dec 28, 2012
Everywhere
Release date: March 17, 2016
Purchase links: (Pre-order on March 4 at 14:00 (Korea Time) - TIMEZONE CONVERTER
Full Slip (OOS)
Lenticular (OOS)
One Click (OOS)
Price: $40.99 (Individual editions) - $81 (One Click)
Note:
Full Slip (1,300 copies Numbered Card)
Lenticular (1,700 copies Numbered Card)
Group buy: Kaka1888

Type A (Full Slip) | Type B (Lenticular)

10931014_1836877796539429_3123581311859291178_n.jpg 12794461_1836877753206100_1758735098491901429_n.jpg

upload_2016-2-27_10-6-45.png

DISC 1 - 3D main title
• Audio: English 7.1 DTS-HD MASTER LOSSLESS AUDIO,German 5.1 DTS, 5.1, Czech, Hungarian, 5.1, 5.1, Polish, Turkish 5.1
• subtitle: Korean, English, German, Arabic, Bulgarian, Croatian, Czech, Greek, Hebrew,Hindi, Hungarian, Icelandic, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Serbian, Slovak, Slovenian, Turkish
• Aspect Ratio: Widescreen 2.40: 1

DISC 2 - 2D & Special feature this title
• Audio: English 7.1 DTS-HD MASTER LOSSLESS AUDIO,German 5.1 DTS, Russian 5.1 DTS, 5.1, Ukrainian, Thai 5.1,
• Subtitles: Korean, English, Danish, Finnish, German, Norwegian, Russian, Swedish,Estonian, Latvian, Lithuanian, Ukrainian, Cantonese, Mandarin, Indonesian, Malay, Thai, Vietnamese
• Special features Subtitles: Korean, Danish, Finnish, German, Norwegian, Russian, Swedish,Cantonese, Mandarin, Thai
• Aspect Ratio: Widescreen 2.40: 1

Special Features

• Signal Acquired: Writing and Direction
• Occupy Mars: Casting and Cosumes
• Gag Reel
• Ares III: Refocused
• Ares III: Farewell
• The Right Stuff
• Ares: Our Greatest Adventure
• Leave Your Mark
• Bring Him Home
• Theatrical Traier
• Production Art Gallery : Earth/ Hermes/ Mars

Last edited:
Got to say Kimchidvd runs smooth these days, well done to all ninjas that got what they wanted, even if you did not I'd watch out for cancellations, that usually get announced in the thread.

I can't believe 1700 copies of the lenti sold within minutes. Crazy. I think I'll be happy with the full slip and at 1300 copies, I'm sure it will sell out in a matter of time.

Reactions: harry
Just recently joined this forum. Tried to order the Lenticular version as soon as it went live. By the time I got to checkout it was already sold out. Guess I typed too slow.
It could not have been more than a couple minutes. So I got the full slip version. Disappointed but better than nothing! Is this typical of these releases?

Reactions: milky
I was ready for this one and work was a non-issue this time because of the time. I was logged in and F5'd until I saw the add to cart option... 1 lenti ordered! :)

if it helps you i clicked as fast as i could into the checkout at exactly 5.00am and both lenti and 1-click had sold out at the 5.02am min stage so yes that was mega fast sell out.

Reactions: lolwut
From Kimchidvd Facebook

Dear International Customers

Thanks you for your interesting the Martian Steelbook (Kimchidvd Exclusive No.30).
It has been sold out ...
In case of the unpaid order, we can send the paypal invoice again...
Please check your order status on your account first...
And If you have an order no. not paid... and you want to get it, please send e mail to [email protected] until today.
Otherwise we have no choice but to cancel it.

In addition , The Fifth Element and Terminator Salvation will be re stocked on tomorrow (2016-03-05 PM22:00)

Thanks

and ebay it is... :-/

Didnt want to wake up early, because i was sure itd be still available this afternoon.. great judgement from my side

i got an open order..seems i should email toony :D

check - now i got 2 doublepacks..maybe i can make a long time ninja happy...

Last edited:
Just recently joined this forum. Tried to order the Lenticular version as soon as it went live. By the time I got to checkout it was already sold out. Guess I typed too slow.
It could not have been more than a couple minutes. So I got the full slip version. Disappointed but better than nothing! Is this typical of these releases?

Depends on how coveted the title is really. Some sell out in minutes, others take days. They usually put back any cancelations online and announce when that is about to happen.

I knew this would sell out by lunch time, but not 2 mins.

The indication was from FilmArena when they decided to limit it to 1 per person and this site was crawling during the GB ...

That's when I knew this one would be gone quickly as well and I was right. Glad I got the lenti as the slip looks amazing from the .gif posted earlier

Reactions: thecardman23