The Martian (Blu-ray SteelBook) (KimchiDVD Exclusive No. 30) [Korea]

IRON MAN

E.D.I.T.H.
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Dec 28, 2012
Everywhere
Release date: March 17, 2016
Purchase links: (Pre-order on March 4 at 14:00 (Korea Time) - TIMEZONE CONVERTER
Full Slip (OOS)
Lenticular (OOS)
One Click (OOS)
Price: $40.99 (Individual editions) - $81 (One Click)
Note:
Full Slip (1,300 copies Numbered Card)
Lenticular (1,700 copies Numbered Card)
Group buy: Kaka1888

Type A (Full Slip) | Type B (Lenticular)

10931014_1836877796539429_3123581311859291178_n.jpg 12794461_1836877753206100_1758735098491901429_n.jpg

upload_2016-2-27_10-6-45.png

DISC 1 - 3D main title
• Audio: English 7.1 DTS-HD MASTER LOSSLESS AUDIO,German 5.1 DTS, 5.1, Czech, Hungarian, 5.1, 5.1, Polish, Turkish 5.1
• subtitle: Korean, English, German, Arabic, Bulgarian, Croatian, Czech, Greek, Hebrew,Hindi, Hungarian, Icelandic, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Serbian, Slovak, Slovenian, Turkish
• Aspect Ratio: Widescreen 2.40: 1

DISC 2 - 2D & Special feature this title
• Audio: English 7.1 DTS-HD MASTER LOSSLESS AUDIO,German 5.1 DTS, Russian 5.1 DTS, 5.1, Ukrainian, Thai 5.1,
• Subtitles: Korean, English, Danish, Finnish, German, Norwegian, Russian, Swedish,Estonian, Latvian, Lithuanian, Ukrainian, Cantonese, Mandarin, Indonesian, Malay, Thai, Vietnamese
• Special features Subtitles: Korean, Danish, Finnish, German, Norwegian, Russian, Swedish,Cantonese, Mandarin, Thai
• Aspect Ratio: Widescreen 2.40: 1

Special Features

• Signal Acquired: Writing and Direction
• Occupy Mars: Casting and Cosumes
• Gag Reel
• Ares III: Refocused
• Ares III: Farewell
• The Right Stuff
• Ares: Our Greatest Adventure
• Leave Your Mark
• Bring Him Home
• Theatrical Traier
• Production Art Gallery : Earth/ Hermes/ Mars

Last edited:
i just hope I can get it for a reasonable mark-up... fifth element & terminator salvation are available for almost the RRP

Of course but I took that as read. I didn't realise I was going to have to explain so thoroughly, but I was acting on the assumption that there would be enough genuine steelbook lovers for Kimchidvd to sell their entire stock. Maybe not in 5 minutes like we see time after time here, but to sell every copy in good time. So I assumed Kimchidvd's profit wouldn't change (in fact it might improve, as they usually raise the price a few dollars after a few days). When we get people making some kind of career choice to try and snag 10, 20, even 30 copies to resell, ebay takes 10%, paypal 10% (approximately) - it seems to me they could make a better return on their investment and time doing something else. But maybe if you're making £7.50 a hour in a supermarket then it is worth your time. I probably shouldn't have watched that 'The Great Courses' video on economics...

Reactions: metal hunter
I think Paypal's typical fee is about 3%. Ebay is about 10% with some variation. Buying new and reselling on eBay is common. I've done it myself with some success but it can be risky. I've lost money too,
or just broken even. Depends what the item is, what the interest/demand for it is, how many other people are selling the item, etc. I've seen prices on eBay for Kimchidvd, Nova Media, HDzeta, etc. all over
the place. From about $10.00 over original cost/shipping to many times original price for some of the higher demand titles. And sometimes they sell at those high prices. It amazes me sometimes on eBay
when an item sells for a high price when the very same item is available on eBay for less money, sometimes significantly less. Some people just don't comparison shop I guess, don't care, don't bother,
Who knows. If there is something you really want and it's no longer available from the Mfg. then eBay can be a very good source. You might still get it for a reasonable price or pay a premium. Depends
what it is and how bad you want it.

I think Paypal's typical fee is about 3%. Ebay is about 10% with some variation. Buying new and reselling on eBay is common. I've done it myself with some success but it can be risky. I've lost money too,
or just broken even. Depends what the item is, what the interest/demand for it is, how many other people are selling the item, etc. I've seen prices on eBay for Kimchidvd, Nova Media, HDzeta, etc. all over
the place. From about $10.00 over original cost/shipping to many times original price for some of the higher demand titles. And sometimes they sell at those high prices. It amazes me sometimes on eBay
when an item sells for a high price when the very same item is available on eBay for less money, sometimes significantly less. Some people just don't comparison shop I guess, don't care, don't bother,
Who knows. If there is something you really want and it's no longer available from the Mfg. then eBay can be a very good source. You might still get it for a reasonable price or pay a premium. Depends
what it is and how bad you want it.

Customer service my friend. People will always spend extra money with somebody they like / get along with. I know I would.

It's a nice package overall but FA is the best from the two I personally feel. But good luck to all who are receiving their Kimchi copies soon. Nice to see ninjas secured on this edition who missed out on the FA version.