The Pianist (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Zavvi Exclusive) (WEA) [UK]

Wreck

Is Here To Serve
Staff Member
Jan 26, 2009
USA
2k run

Release Date: September 15th (was 11 August 2014)

£17.99

Buy link: The Pianist (Sold Out!)

The Pianist.jpg

Attachments

• thumb.jpg
    thumb.jpg
    26.6 KB · Views: 276
Last edited by a moderator:
My feelings are quite mixed, it's not bad, but those piano keys just make it look really confusing. At least I'm sure that it isn't a Kimchi killer :D

Reactions: DJ IXS
I also have mixed feelings about it. Love the film but that artwork is hideous

Bad artwork, would certainly be a bit better without the keys, which do not fit in here, glad I have my Kimchi version.

I like the idea with the keys, I just don't think it works all that well for steelbook art. I'm still quite liking it overall though, so will definitely be getting this. Thanks for the exclusive first look! :scat:

Reactions: cooey
I will most likely be getting this but will wait till I see all of the Artwork

Back Artwork
Inside Artwork

I like the Artwork and also the extras on the UK release
It could do without the black keys or not as intrusive use of them as I like the front artwork itself on its own

The Kimchi is nice in terms of slip boxes :thumbs: and other goodies and bonus DVD Audio Sountrack :thumbs:etc but the steekbook I don't like that steelbook artwork or the embossing looks wrong others may like it but I don't

Zavvi £17.99 :thumbs:
I will wait but be nice to see all of the Artwork

Last edited:
Sadly I just don't dig a majority of Studio Canal titles anymore, they have a very ordinary feel and look to them. The sort of destined to be £9.99 feel :D I will probably be disappointed with the current price tag.