The Raid 2 - In theaters March 28, 2014

tridon

Est. 2011
Dec 5, 2011
Thunder Bay
From IMDb:
Again written and directed by Gareth Evans, The Raid 2 picks up right where the first film left off and follows Rama (Iko Uwais) as he goes undercover and infiltrates the ranks of a ruthless Jakarta crime syndicate in order to protect his family and uncover the corruption in his own police force.

Attachments

• radi2.jpg
    radi2.jpg
    10.7 KB · Views: 166
Last edited by a moderator:
My favorite movie so far this year! The Raid: Redemption was the best martial arts/action movie I've ever seen. It ruined me for all other action movies. I thought The Raid 2: Berandal was ten times better. I saw a special screening of this with Evans, Uwais and Julie Estelle (Hammer Girl) in attendance for a Q&A after the film. Evans and Uwais are hilarious. Evans mentioned wanting to do a comic book for Hammer Girl and Baseball Bat Man's origin story. I'd definitely buy that. And I can't wait to see how Evans tops this for The Raid 3.

My favorite movie so far this year! The Raid: Redemption was the best martial arts/action movie I've ever seen. It ruined me for all other action movies. I thought The Raid 2: Berandal was ten times better. I saw a special screening of this with Evans, Uwais and Julie Estelle (Hammer Girl) in attendance for a Q&A after the film. Evans and Uwais are hilarious. Evans mentioned wanting to do a comic book for Hammer Girl and Baseball Bat Man's origin story. I'd definitely buy that. And I can't wait to see how Evans tops this for The Raid 3.

Theres gonna be Raid 3?? EEK!