The Raid 2 - In theaters March 28, 2014

tridon

Est. 2011
Dec 5, 2011
Thunder Bay
From IMDb:
Again written and directed by Gareth Evans, The Raid 2 picks up right where the first film left off and follows Rama (Iko Uwais) as he goes undercover and infiltrates the ranks of a ruthless Jakarta crime syndicate in order to protect his family and uncover the corruption in his own police force.

Attachments

• radi2.jpg
    radi2.jpg
    10.7 KB · Views: 166
Last edited by a moderator:
So disappointed and FU**ING pissed off this is not showing in my state!!!!!!!!!!! :angry: :violent: So far its only been released in California and New York! DAMN lucky Bastards! :twisted: I cant wait!!!!!!!!!!! :ohno:

OK, so saw this last night..... it was awesome and IMO is just about better than the first.

It's a little slower to start, but once it gets going it doesn't let up and it's very good. The action is superb, the fights are better and much more intense I found. It's very very violent, very very bloody and the last 30 minutes or so are something else!!

So disappointed and FU**ING pissed off this is not showing in my state!!!!!!!!!!! :angry: :violent: So far its only been released in California and New York! DAMN lucky Bastards! :twisted: I cant wait!!!!!!!!!!! :ohno:

It's not showing near me either. I checked and it's supposed to be released on 4/4 at a theater 40 minutes from me. :angry:

OK, so saw this last night..... it was awesome and IMO is just about better than the first.

It's a little slower to start, but once it gets going it doesn't let up and it's very good. The action is superb, the fights are better and much more intense I found. It's very very violent, very very bloody and the last 30 minutes or so are something else!!

:LOL: :oohyeah:

Reactions: bloodsnake007
I saw this movie last night and I thought it was excellent, not quite up there with the first as I felt it ran slightly longer than it should have, but still an amazing film.
As this is an eONE distributed movie I am hoping for a nice steelbook.

---------- Post added at 09:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:10 PM ----------

I also won a cool poster
10173818_623389887755990_950966211_n.jpg

EEK! I cant FU**ING wait! :ohno:

I saw this movie last night and I thought it was excellent, not quite up there with the first as I felt it ran slightly longer than it should have, but still an amazing film.
As this is an eONE distributed movie I am hoping for a nice steelbook.

I also won a cool poster
10173818_623389887755990_950966211_n.jpg

Lucky bastard! That poster is EPIC! :LOL: :scat:

Can't wait to see this next saturday! :LOL:

It doesn't get a release here in Denmark, officially, but the CPH PIX 2014 brings a few movies to Denmark for 2-3 showings. Including The Raid 2, Locke, Enemy and even a few old classics like The Exorcist! Pretty cool tbh. :scat:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: bloodsnake007
Saw this on Friday. ULTRA VIOLENT. I was put off by some of the sped up sequences and the ending when
you couldn't hear what was said
. Regardless, I think it's a must add to the collection and hope someone releases a steel that holds a candle to the Play steelbook. Recommend it to anyone who enjoyed the first.

Absolutely mental!! The movie was simply raw and it was everything I was expecting! There's no big hollywood production that will put the level of choreography the kitchen scene had. Just brilliant! We are not even half way through the year and I already found my top movie of 2014.

Reactions: DJHilalo and cooey
Saw it 2 days ago. Finally an action shot and handled beautifully! Amazing cinematography and the fight scenes were all even more intense and even better cheographed than the first. And that car chase... Damn.

Can't wait to see this again, what an experience!

Reactions: DJHilalo
Saw this last night, loved every bit of it, one can not compare it to the first film, it's almost like a totally new movie altogether. ~2.5 hrs long 'no drag whatsoeva', more drama, more kickass characters and full-blown & mind-blowing action flick, indoor/outdoor everywhere, simply intense and really glad I got to experience it at the cinema.

Someone somewhere better release a decent steelbook of this, KimchiDVD/BD I'm looking at ya! :D

Watched this Saturday night - without a doubt the most exciting experience I have ever had at the cinema, simply sublime movie. Gareth Evans may as well have my debit card and pin number cause after this movie ill lap up anything he puts his hand to.
Cannot rate this movie highly enough.

Saw this last week and got to say that am in total awe at Gareth Evans.

The dude made this movie 50 mins longer than its predecessor and yet managed to make it much more awesome and engaging. :thumbs: