The Raid Redemption (Blu-ray SteelBook) (KimchiDVD Exclusive #20) [Korea]

Choi Chungkwon

Premium Supporter
Jan 28, 2013
South Korea
Release date: May 20th, 2015
Pre-order date: April 23rd, 2015 - 10:00 AM (Korean Time) - Please use the following timezone converter for your local time, click HERE
Prices:
- The Sextuple Pack (One Click Item) - 300 copies (230 copies - for overseas, 70 copies for the Korean market)
$205.00 (Pre-order Promotion Sale Price)

- Lenticular Edition - 1200 copies (600 copies for overseas, 600 copies for the Korean market)
$35.99

- White Full slip Edtion - 600 copies (300 copies for overseas, 300 copies for the Korean market)
$35.99

- Black Full slip Edition - 600 copies (300 copies for overseas, 300 copies for the Korean market)
$35.99

Purchase links:
Once click (Sextuple Pack)
White Full Slip
Black Full Slip
Lenticular

10403376_1713026765591200_8107198014794197818_n.jpg 17905_1709483042612239_5419033676055125228_n.jpg 10628537_1709483099278900_5348321443917321624_n.jpg 11083592_1709483002612243_657966880673805133_n.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
How much was the sextuple pack in GBP?

also how much are people anticipating the import tax to come to?

I currently have the black slips on order but want the lentis aswell and depending on the price I may just have to re-mortgage and get the full pacckage? (Please someone convince me not to)

How much was the sextuple pack in GBP?

also how much are people anticipating the import tax to come to?

I currently have the black slips on order but want the lentis aswell and depending on the price I may just have to re-mortgage and get the full pacckage? (Please someone convince me not to)

K-packet was around $46 so approx £166 plus the PayPal conversion charge. According to Duty Calculator income tax is roughly £34 plus the Royal Mail handling fee of £8. Suffice to say I haven't placed an order for this.

Reactions: navydavey
Hi guys! I'm brand new to the board and am very excited about the sextuple pack. Awesome image you created! Tony from kimchidvd very kindly offered to make stickers for us based on this image. Would you be interested in that? If so, how many should we get? Thanks for all the great posts! Becoming a huge steelbook fan, although I'm still a newbie and have much to learn :)

Reactions: C.C. 95
Hi guys! I'm brand new to the board and am very excited about the sextuple pack. Awesome image you created! Tony from kimchidvd very kindly offered to make stickers for us based on this image. Would you be interested in that? If so, how many should we get? Thanks for all the great posts! Becoming a huge steelbook fan, although I'm still a newbie and have much to learn :)
Say what? Tony wanna make exclusive stickers only for ppl who bought sextuple?

Seriously!?! That's brilliant!

Why not?!!:LOL::thumbs:

Kimchidvd FB;

Dear International customers,

We apologize for delaying the release of the Raid 1& 2 Kimchidvd Exclusive Item.

Their release date will be postponed to 28th May 2015.

The Steelbook has been arrived at our packing factory from Scanavo in Denmark already and the Fullslip, Lenticular, Booklet and so on... are ready for packing it but the disc is not arrived yet.
So we have no choice but to delay for the release date.

We will do our best to make this titles with the better condition for the rest of time.

We are sorry for your inconvenience for delaying once again.

Best Regards

Kimchidvd FB;

Dear International customers,

We apologize for delaying the release of the Raid 1& 2 Kimchidvd Exclusive Item.

Their release date will be postponed to 28th May 2015.

The Steelbook has been arrived at our packing factory from Scanavo in Denmark already and the Fullslip, Lenticular, Booklet and so on... are ready for packing it but the disc is not arrived yet.
So we have no choice but to delay for the release date.

We will do our best to make this titles with the better condition for the rest of time.

We are sorry for your inconvenience for delaying once again.

Best Regards
Yet another Asian steelbook release that comes with a free apology [emoji13]