Note: No inside art
Purchase here

Pics courtesy of Chipvideo!

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

**NOTE - PICTURE BELOW SHOWS CUSTOM INSIDE ART (Pic Thanks to Natombi!) ACTUAL RELEASE IS BLANK ON INSIDE!!

attachment.php

TheThing Front.jpg
TheThing Front Unwrapped.jpg
TheThing Back.jpg
TheThing Spread.jpg
TheThing Horizontal.jpg
The Thing Custom Art.jpg

Sorry if I asked this already guys... I can't remember which "The Thing" steel I asked this question about, and I searched this thread thru 10 pages and couldn't find it...

But is this disc region free? I really want to pull the trigger...

I took a gamble and ordered today. I threw in that Matrix Trilogy tin to make me feel good if it's not steelie. By the way, hello to you all.

-Dano

Sorry if I asked this already guys... I can't remember which "The Thing" steel I asked this question about, and I searched this thread thru 10 pages and couldn't find it...

But is this disc region free? I really want to pull the trigger...

This one is, yes.

Reactions: JPBoston
My 'Thing' Steelbook arrived today woo-hoo! :oohyeah:

Ordered on Feb 16th arrived today. Wrapped in bubblewrap in the Amazon box packaging.

Even without the inside artwork, this is one of the coolest Steelbooks I own.

I forgot it had a digital copy. Was surprised to see the two discs when I opened the box!! :giggle:

Reactions: SlimJim24
My 'Thing' Steelbook arrived today woo-hoo! :oohyeah:

Ordered on Feb 16th arrived today. Wrapped in bubblewrap in the Amazon box packaging.

Even without the inside artwork, this is one of the coolest Steelbooks I own.

I forgot it had a digital copy. Was surprised to see the two discs when I opened the box!! :giggle:

Are you ordered 1pc and got that bubble warp in box packaging?

Are you ordered 1pc and got that bubble warp in box packaging?

I received a package from ama.fr yesterday and 3 of 4 Steelbooks were packed in bubble wrap inside the cardboard mailer inside a big box! the one was just in paper in the cardboard mailer inside the big box and the fifth was just put on top of the 4 Steelbook cardborad mailers without extra protection... but all arrived mint :scat:

and the parcel from ama.uk contained 2 of the "new" Frustration Free cardboard boxes inside the big bos... also arrived mint!

Reactions: Elena and apsmith21
When mine came fortunately mint, but packaging was terrible. Just a thin cardboard mailer no protection whatsoever. Were as my last order drive came in a larger mailer with bubble wrap amazon.fr are really hit and miss when delivering to me.

When mine came fortunately mint, but packaging was terrible. Just a thin cardboard mailer no protection whatsoever. Were as my last order drive came in a larger mailer with bubble wrap amazon.fr are really hit and miss when delivering to me.

their cardboard mailer is idd quite a disappointment but still better than the cheap envelopes froms play.com

Reactions: MK50