Note: No inside art
Purchase here

Pics courtesy of Chipvideo!

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

**NOTE - PICTURE BELOW SHOWS CUSTOM INSIDE ART (Pic Thanks to Natombi!) ACTUAL RELEASE IS BLANK ON INSIDE!!

attachment.php

TheThing Front.jpg
TheThing Front Unwrapped.jpg
TheThing Back.jpg
TheThing Spread.jpg
TheThing Horizontal.jpg
The Thing Custom Art.jpg

I received a package from ama.fr yesterday and 3 of 4 Steelbooks were packed in bubble wrap inside the cardboard mailer inside a big box! the one was just in paper in the cardboard mailer inside the big box and the fifth was just put on top of the 4 Steelbook cardborad mailers without extra protection... but all arrived mint :scat:

The same thing happened to me before. I bought the French Underworld Blu Ray trilogy (which was wrapped tighter than a camel's ass in a sandstrorm!) and Rise Of The Planet Of The Apes Steelbook which was thrown loose on top wrapped in a bit of brown paper. By the grace of god they all arrived fine. Even though a corner of the outer box had been completely crushed in. It's a lottery with Amazon, it really is. :dunno:

Thanks BluSteel - I take amazon.fr forgot to put this up as a "steelbook" in their title listing?

Yes it was the same when I ordered it. Everyone here was saying to bite the bullet and order it anyway. So I did, and received my Steelbook :D

---------- Post added at 01:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:06 PM ----------

now im trying to picture that

a camels ass in a sandstorm....are you sure your in Ireland?? :D:hilarious:

Take care
john

LOL! We get a lot of sand blowing in from the west!! :p

Very lucky! how come this happened?

there was a security breach with my bank. they wouldnt release thr funds, so they told me to order again and it will be fine.

so i ordered it again. ended up receiving 2 steelbooks. 1 day after the other. since i last commented though, i have now been charged twice lol.

there was a security breach with my bank. they wouldnt release thr funds, so they told me to order again and it will be fine.

so i ordered it again. ended up receiving 2 steelbooks. 1 day after the other. since i last commented though, i have now been charged twice lol.

lol, thanks for sharing this conclusion. So finally not so lucky as you paid for both but anyway you will easily trade it i guess.;)

I have to admit. The stickers actually look pretty cool on this one. Might be a good idea for most folks to buy two and open one and keep the other sealed. All IMO of course. :scat:

I have to admit. The stickers actually look pretty cool on this one. Might be a good idea for most folks to buy two and open one and keep the other sealed. All IMO of course. :scat:
lol that's crazy chip, never been a fan of stickers so I always remove mine but I try to keep them sealed, that way when I display them I get to see the front-covers not the annoying advertisement, but that'd just me :p

trying to get my brother to bite the bullet for me, confused on the link theres 2 different pics, hope i get the steelie

Took the gamble, although I have the German one pre-ordered. This one just looks way better.

This is my first time ordering from Amazon.fr. How is the packaging? Is it anywhere near to Amazon.de?