The Wolverine (3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (HMV Exclusive) [UK]

Picked a copy up today. I agree it is a little pricey but I didn't mind this time as I had a gift voucher which brought my total to £16. I'm pretty pleased with the steel itself. Feels good quality and worth the 3D and extended version too. :)

Glad that I managed to grab one of these from a member as it is a really nice steel in person and besides that I actually really like the film so it was a win win for me.

Thanks to twiz6469 :scat:

GB steels

Here they all are! ( well most...)

DSC_0001.JPG

I was given a handful of these bags, so i've randomly put some in people's boxes :)
DSC_0003.JPG

Oh and every bit of paper you see is for a ninja im combining orders/GBs for :p (this is just downstairs :D )

DSC_0004.JPG

Right, off to bed. This lot will be posted on Thursday morning as my Post Office is closed tomorrow/today (wednesday) :(

David

DSC_0001.JPG

I was given a handful of these bags, so i've randomly put some in people's boxes :)
DSC_0003.JPG

Oh and every bit of paper you see is for a ninja im combining orders/GBs for :p (this is just downstairs :D )

DSC_0004.JPG

Right, off to bed. This lot will be posted on Thursday morning as my Post Office is closed tomorrow/today (wednesday) :(

David

You are a Machine David.

DSC_0001.JPG

DSC_0003.JPG

DSC_0004.JPG

David

Monumental effort bud :scat:

Still an absolute ton of these left at Sheffield Meadowhall for anyone interested. Picked up a copy for myself yesterday and they all seem to be in good order (though they all have the HMV security tag on for those that keep them sealed).

Certainly a nice steel, so well worth a punt.

I heard today about an extended "Unleashed" edition of this film being released next month. What do you reckon the chances are that we'll see a steelbook for that? If I'm getting something in steelbook I'd prefer it to be the definitive version.

York store seemed to have loads but I played it safe and went for my held back pre-order thinking it would be in better nick. Got it home and it's dented typically! Hope they have some left tomorrow to exchange it!

Steel is nicer in hand than it appeared at a distance I'll give it that, especially the back.

Reactions: Leithlad
I'm starting my rehab with this one - will be the first Marvel steel I've passed on and marks the end of a long struggle

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk