The Wolverine (3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (HMV Exclusive) [UK]

York store seemed to have loads but I played it safe and went for my held back pre-order thinking it would be in better nick. Got it home and it's dented typically! Hope they have some left tomorrow to exchange it!

Steel is nicer in hand than it appeared at a distance I'll give it that, especially the back.

Wouldn't happen to be dented on the top left hand side by any chance ?
Picked mine up yesterday and had to get it swapped because of dent ?
Wondered if they'd just put it back on pile EEK!

On first glance I thought this was a bit grey and dull, like the UK Hansel & Gretel. But under lights the sword/claw highlights do really pop.

I'm starting my rehab with this one - will be the first Marvel steel I've passed on and marks the end of a long struggle

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

Not, to mess with your rehab :) but I've always said when I get out of steelbooks, I will keep the superhero ones. The superhero steels were why I got into this in the first place. (Now go get one :))

Reactions: Kashby
picked mine up today at the middlesbrough branch only had 1 left after i took mine both in OCD condition, still cant believe the price of it

GB items have been sent!

All Wolverine GB orders that aren't being combined with 2 Guns/TWD have been shipped! I'll update GB thread OP with tracking numbers/sent signs once i've treated myself to dinner ;)

DSC_0002.JPG

DSC_0004-001.JPG

All Wolverine GB orders that aren't being combined with 2 Guns/TWD have been shipped! I'll update GB thread OP with tracking numbers/sent signs once i've treated myself to dinner ;)

DSC_0002.JPG

DSC_0004-001.JPG

hope you weren't parked on a double yellow outside the post office before you posted them, jeez that must have took some time to get rid of all of them, anyway well done on getting and sending out everyones copy