The Wolverine (3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (HMV Exclusive) [UK]

Apologies if this has already been answered but does anyone know the print run for this particular steel? I'm considering heading over to my local HMV to pick up a copy, but I'd be a tad annoyed if it remains around for a while yet and ends up dropping in price...

Steelbooks
UK - HMV Exclusive - Wolverine

Matte finish, no embossing, no debossing, zero finish on claws.

IMG_4628.jpg

IMG_4629.jpg

IMG_4630.jpg

IMG_4631.jpg

IMG_4632.jpg

IMG_4633.jpg

IMG_4634.jpg

IMG_4635.jpg

IMG_4636.jpg

IMG_4637.jpg

IMG_4638.jpg

Apologies if this has already been answered but does anyone know the print run for this particular steel? I'm considering heading over to my local HMV to pick up a copy, but I'd be a tad annoyed if it remains around for a while yet and ends up dropping in price...

That's exactly what will happen!

Do I know you from somewhere, AVF? Anyways, I was in HMV Bond Street and there were not that many copies left...I would say it's a risk waiting up for a HMV price drop...

Do I know you from somewhere, AVF? Anyways, I was in HMV Bond Street and there were not that many copies left...I would say it's a risk waiting up for a HMV price drop...

Agree. And with hmvs previous track record, after release week they like to pop an extra £2 on their products, so don't be shocked if it goes up to £24.99.

Possession slip cover exclusive was £14.99 and went up to £19.99 after release week.

Was not going to bother with this one.but in the end cracked,and went into Sheffield city centre,to get it today.will be opening it to watch this afternoon.can then keep my Saturn GB lenticular sealed,when it arrives:thumbs:

Hi mate, yeah I'm also on AVF :). I remember you, I seem to remember doing a few successful trades with you in the past. How's it going anyway, do you not post on AVF any longer?

Thanks for the advice anyway, fellas. I'll probably end up popping into my local store and splashing out the required £22.99, although I loathe to do so seeing as I'm not currently 3D compatible so paying the extra seems a bit unnecessary, but hey ho.

I was in MK today and saw 6 on a display as you walk in. Can't imagine they will hang about for long, I should have picked one up!

There were loads scattered throughout the store. I picked mine up from the bluray section in particular where there was alteast another 4. I can't imagine it will sell out too quickly in that store:thumbs: