Amazon UK - £21.50 Sold out

:LOL:

Amazon Artwork
TWE_F.jpg

More Artwork
TWE_M.jpg

TWE_I.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Zavvi seem to have made everyone think that EVERYTHING has to be embossed now - its nice to see something glossy and not embossed for a change!

Only steel ive ordered in months so looking forward to this arriving Monday to complete the trilogy :D

It's not that Zavvi has made me feel this way, it's the £20+ price tag that makes me feel that way! The gloss is nice, don't get me wrong, but Shaun and Hot Fuzz were glossy too and had embossing. They could have easily done embossing around the title. I'd even be happy with just a border.

Reactions: StifflersDad
Thanks for the YouTube video link.

Sadly, I don't get to say this much but the steelbook looks like it lives up to mock up.
Wow! I think it looks great:scat:

Dispatched yesterday by courier with delivery for tomorrow. E-mail this morning saying out for delivery. I use my work address to save time with Amazon oversized steelbook packaging and couriers requiring signatures when I'm out.

Checking the tracking it's been left with a "neighbour"(of course I know nobody around there) , street view shows that it's a minicab office.

I guess I'll find out tomorrow how badly they've messed up.

This Steelbook is amazing

I know we already have the sideways steelbooks but I would love if Zavvi did Shaun of the Dead and Hot Fuzz in the same style :D

Reactions: dfoles
Hmv will get this on monday Nov 25 for the price of £22.99
I'm happy this is going to be in Hmv, so i can pick up from there, but £22.99, that's the same price for The Wolverine Steelbook, which also contained a 3D Disc, 2D and an Extended Disc. Price is a little high to be honest, was hoping for something less like the Pacific Rim steelbook which contained 3D in it aswell for £17.99.

Last edited:
I'm happy this is going to be in Hmv, so i can pick up from there, but £22.99, that's the same price for The Wolverine Steelbook, which also contained a 3D Disc, 2D and an Extended Disc. Price is a little high to be honest, was hoping for something less like the Pacific Rim steelbook which contained 3D in it aswell for £17.99.

If they have thousands of them in HMV I wont buy it. I made a mistake of buying MIB3 for 15 quid when you can now get it for £5

Reactions: Gamesgaryjp
Mine hasn't even been despatched from WOWHD yet. It's currently on 'backorder' and when they do eventually ship, it'll take about two weeks!!

Still, I managed to get it for €20 so I can't complain I suppose! :p

The back has lots of fine scratches in groups running in different directions. Try to imagine someone running a fork down it in different directions.

All in all it's not a bad steel, but for the price I expected more. If HMV are doing it cheaper I might send mine back to Base and say I want a refund because of the scratches.
I returned mine to Zavvi for that reason. Sounds like it may be a common problem. I don't mind the odd scratch but this looked like it had been sandpapered.

Hopefully the replacement will at better. :ohno: