Drum18

Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
May 3, 2011
Montreal
Release date: February 25th, 2014
Purchase link: Regular or Bilingual
Price: $26.99 + taxes
Notes: The difference between the Regular and Bilingual is only the J-Card. Content is the same!
Confirmed from Future Shop: Debossed title on the front of the steelbook & spine with title as well!
Region FREE

Group Buy: Drum18 & biscuitnoir

m2210228.jpg

Actual pics, courtesy Drum18:

Attachments

• m2210227.jpg
    m2210227.jpg
    191.5 KB · Views: 343
Last edited by a moderator:
I warned you guys a while back that the stores would have very limited stock. Some stores got less than 10 & there were a lot of stores that got 0. The downtown Victoria store here only got 21, the other 4 stores on Vancouver Island got 13.

I just finished watching the movie & it is awesome, & they left it wide open for a third or even a fourth movie.

Reactions: djprodikis
I warned you guys a while back that the stores would have very limited stock. Some stores got less than 10 & there were a lot of stores that got 0. The downtown Victoria store here only got 21, the other 4 stores on Vancouver Island got 13.

I just finished watching the movie & it is awesome, & they left it wide open for a third or even a fourth movie.

3rd one is already planned to follow the Avengers sequel. :D

The one I went to had only about 30 copies all on the front rack nothing in the blu-ray section.

Fork just curious which store do you regularly go to (downtown, west end, south...)?

I went to the downtown store

they were also all in the front rack, none in the back

Ok ninjas, dont go to the edmonton downtown store. it is now sold out, the only copies left there are NOT mint

If I'm working I usually go there as well. Otherwise Clareview, which I went to today, not as busy as downtown or Northgate.

---------- Post added at 02:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:22 PM ----------

A word to the wise, don't forget that Marvel always has extras after the credits start, so DON'T shut the movie off once the credits start!! There are 2 hidden extras

Yeah lead into August movie release
Guardians of the Galaxy

Apparently last scene on the roof is not Natalie Portman
but Chris Hemsworth's wife

Thor 2

Got some nice Thor 2 steels and slips today. Here's a pic front back int. plus more. Anyone know why my Thor 2 BB SB has three slots but only 2 discs? ......pic

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    200.8 KB · Views: 77
So glad I ordered 3 copies. With Drum on the hunt, would never have had a chance! JK ... great job! :thumbs:

Now I can select the best one of the bunch and return the other two. Looks like only one good copy and it had a tear on the opening side of the steelbook. The other ones had a slash across the front and torn jcard.

Vancouver is pretty much sold out now except for one location in the city and two in the suburbs.

Cheers!

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Drum18