Thor: The Dark World (3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) [Taiwan]

bluraysteel

Jul 23, 2011
Thor: The Dark World (3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBook)

Release Date: Feb 21, 2014
Order Links:
Jsdvd.com - NT$1,020
YesAsia - $49.99 USD
Books.tw - NT$1,048

4710756542667-2.jpg

Pictures of actual SteelBook courtesy of jesse liu:
e09f4916-ac1c-4fc0-bd5e-787f64348ca8_zps7a5c1ff8.jpg

0532218a-bd88-438a-95fa-8f0772a4e352_zps5f443795.jpg

feeaa7ea-0dc0-4a43-8616-4639d7027a52_zps79d1876a.jpg

Old artwork of naked SteelBook:
Thor.png

Attachments

• thumb.jpg
    thumb.jpg
    28.2 KB · Views: 411
Last edited by a moderator:
I disagree. This topic has been discussed before and i have to agree that Japan steels have a denser feel to them than UK ones from Zavvi for instance. Even the print is slightly better.

I have compared this before on other steels and can see a difference.

I would probably be pushing the gun here by saying that I get the feeling they are made with love. :)

Now we know why these are back in stock. Just received my shipping notice from when I ordered after they came back in stock and it had this note :(

"Dear Customer,
We have to let you know, most of the item have tiny packing traces on the top of side opening:
http://goo.gl/DsWOZv"

Now we know why these are back in stock. Just received my shipping notice from when I ordered after they came back in stock and it had this note :(

"Dear Customer,
We have to let you know, most of the item have tiny packing traces on the top of side opening:
http://goo.gl/DsWOZv"

I don't think thats anything to worry about going by the picture they supplied. It's so tiny you will never see it unless you are extremely OCD about it. ;)

I'm very OCD about my steels and that wouldn't bother me. :p

Also you got to love JSDVD for being so helpful/caring, telling you about this....

:thumbs:

Last edited:
Reactions: Thelite13
I don't think thats anything to worry about going by the picture they supplied. It's so tiny you will never see it unless you are extremely OCD about it. ;)

I'm very OCD about my steels and that wouldn't bother me. :p

Also you got to love JSDVD for being so helpful/caring, telling you about this....

:thumbs:

It doesn't look like it's every steel in the picture that is marked and you're right about them not being that bad. I've paid the shipping anyway partly because I think it's great that they have sent a note and picture of the problem. I've never heard of that service from any British retailer :twisted:

Reactions: Thelite13
I need help Ninjas! Which ships to the United States, JS or Book.tw, and do they accept Paypal?

Neither accept PayPal and both ship to the US...:thumbs:

It doesn't look like it's every steel in the picture that is marked and you're right about them not being that bad. I've paid the shipping anyway partly because I think it's great that they have sent a note and picture of the problem. I've never heard of that service from any British retailer :twisted:

Knowing JSDVD I think you could ask them to pick the one without any marks. As there are clearly some shown in the picture with NO marks.... ;)
And yes NO online UK retailer offers this kind of service that I'm aware of...:hilarious:

Last edited:
Great news, I was waiting for JSDVD to restock. I caved and bought it as well..after seeing all the pictures. Plus my IM3 was lonely without a friend. Can't wait to get it!

Last edited:
Thanks Dano, and everyninja for the guidance! I was able to order two and was surprised at the great price: $67.33 USD!! That's about $34 {param} for both!! I also was able to request that they hand pick two copies without the barely noticeable 'packing trace defect'. Wow, after all the pics, and the great pricing-- I'm really excited to get this in hand! :oohyeah:

Last edited:
Reactions: WKRP and Troll2Fan
Thanks Dano, and everyninja for the guidance! I was able to order two and was surprised at the great price: $67.33 USD!! That's about $34 {param} for both!! I also was able to request that they hand pick two copies without the barely noticeable 'packing trace defect'. Wow, after all the pics, and the great pricing-- I'm really excited to get this in hand! :oohyeah:

FYI - I think you are still going to get a shipping charge. JSDVD always does that separately as far as I know just in case you requested something be combined with another order.

Never mind... I see you edited yourself :thumbs: