Vote for your favorite 2014 Blockbuster Summer movie!

Vote for your favorite 2014 Blockbuster Summer movie!

• Captain America: The winter soldier

Votes: 7 31.8%
  • The Amazing Spider-Man 2

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Godzilla

Votes: 3 13.6%
  • X-Men: Days of Future Past

Votes: 5 22.7%
  • Edge of Tomorrow

Votes: 1 4.5%
  • Transformers: Age of Extinction

• Dawn of the Planet of the Apes

• Guardians of the galaxy

• Ninja Turtles

• The Expendables 3

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Sin City: A dame to die for

• Other... (list in comment)

• Total voters
I sooo much enjoyed Captain2.. this gets my vote right away... Truly enjoyed DOFP too...
Can't wait to discover all the others!!! :naughty:

For me looking at the list it's gonna be out of -

* Guardians of the Galaxy
* Transformers 4
* X-Men: DOFP

So far for me it's X-Men: Days of Future Past.

That might change after I watch both Transformers: Age of Extinction and Marvel's Guardians of the Galaxy.

Definitely X - Men DOFP! This is one awesomely amazing film and I loved everything about it!

For 2015 it will be Star Wars episode VII

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

I loved Godzilla, but X-Men: Days of Future Past was as perfect as superhero films come. With Bryan Singer returning, it brought me back to the very first X-film from the year 2000 and that alone brought me back to my high school days because the first X-Men was a big part of those years for myself and my friends. In fact, watching the original X-cast and knowing that this was their goodbye brought a tear to my eye. Nostalgia aside, though, it was still an amazing experience and even though I doubt I'll watch it as many times as Godzilla this year, X-Men 7 takes it for me.

Reactions: Drum18
You might want to wait a couple of more months to post this, considering the fact that only four of these films have been released so far.
I know bud... I thought about it but since it's my "job" to create some discussions/chatter in this great movie section, I told myself that it's the perfect timing since we're all going to the movies at the moment...

Of course, you can wait 'till the end of the summer to vote or you can vote right now with your present choice... and if needed, you can PM me to change it if you find a better choice ;)

Reactions: tridon and cooey
I know bud... I thought about it but since it's my "job" to create some discussions/chatter in this great movie section, I told myself that it's the perfect timing since we're all going to the movies at the moment...

Of course, you can wait 'till the end of the summer to vote or you can vote right now with your present choice... and if needed, you can PM me to change it if you find a better choice ;)

I'm happy you posted this now, man. Godzilla and X-Men were the two films that I was looking forward to most this year, anyway. I want to watch the rest of this list, but I know for a fact that my favourites are already out on the big screen, so voting was a no-brainer. I do think Guardians of the Galaxy is gonna be a killer experience, though! Same goes for How to Train Your Dragon 2! :scat:

At the moment it's a toss up between Spider-Man and Cap 2 from the ones I have seen, but will wait till I have seen all the others on the list before passing judgement. :cool:

Cap 2 to me is the best Superhero movie i've ever seen! Such a great movie and not expecting anything to top that. But, I'm really excited for Lucy, Guardians of the Galaxy & Dawn of the Planet of the Apes!

People are already voting and summer hasn't even started. X-Men: DOFP is the best so far, but I'm still looking forward to Transformers, Guardians, Turtles and Expendables. It'll be pretty hard to beat X-Men (Fassbender and McAvoy were both excellent, the 3D was beautiful and the soundtrack was great), but I'll wait to vote until I've actually seen all the movies.