Wanted (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Media Markt Exclusive) [Germany]

apsmith21

Operations Director
Staff Member
Aug 6, 2010
USA
Release date: January 08, 2009
This version of Wanted has an EMBOSSED title, printed back (German), and is extremely hard to find, as it was only sold in Media Markt stores in Germany.

Actual picture: (Thanks to morlock84)
View attachment 11562

Picture found via google images.
wanted.jpg

Last edited:
well, Play has been releasing some fine debossed steelbooks....if they suddenly released this with same front with great back and inside artwork then I don't have to hunt for this expensive steelbook... ;-)

I bought this from Ebay and I paid yesterday. But the seller still hasn't shipped it, answered back to me confirming that he got the money, or replied to my 2 messages I sent him asking when he is going to ship it.

I know, I paid only yesterday but how long should I wait until I can get worried for my money? And what do I do if he never ship the Steelbook?

I bought this from Ebay and I paid yesterday. But the seller still hasn't shipped it, answered back to me confirming that he got the money, or replied to my 2 messages I sent him asking when he is going to ship it.

I know, I paid only yesterday but how long should I wait until I can get worried for my money? And what do I do if he never ship the Steelbook?

well if you paid by paypal you are covered so dont worry, if he doesnt ship open a case with ebay , simples;)

I did pay by Paypal. :) I just hope he ships the Steelbook.

Seller just updated the status of the item as shipped, and replied he just shipped it. What a relief. :D

Last edited:
Also won a bidding contest, for a relative new one (not brand new):
17 Pounds including shipment to the Netherlands.
I don't had the idea that the seller knew what he was selling. So another nice Steel for
the collection. ;)

Last edited:
I don't had the idea that the seller knew what he was selling. So another nice Steel for
the collection. ;)

maybe u won the uk steelbook, this is not really expensive ;)

and i have to say, the price for this one is decreasing. I saw this the last months several times under 50 euros.

Last edited:
Reactions: chanfm
the collection. ;)

It is impossible to obtain this first edition German Media Markt Steelbook at £17 unless your competitors are all crazy (Yes, you are competing with other bidders, not your seller).

I have to say, the price for this one is decreasing. I saw this the last months several times under 50 euros.

That really surprises me as every time I've seen it for sale it's usually for fairly high prices, even unsealed. In hand this one is real beauty and way nicer than any other version. I'd be amazed if it didn't hold its value over time.