Wanted (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Media Markt Exclusive) [Germany]

apsmith21

Operations Director
Staff Member
Aug 6, 2010
USA
Release date: January 08, 2009
This version of Wanted has an EMBOSSED title, printed back (German), and is extremely hard to find, as it was only sold in Media Markt stores in Germany.

Actual picture: (Thanks to morlock84)
View attachment 11562

Picture found via google images.
wanted.jpg

Last edited:
Just got it off of ebay mint/sealed for £112. I never thought I'd pay that much for a steelbook, let alone an Angelina Jolie movie, but this baby just looks too damn beautiful! I also had a rough week and urgently needed to reward myself :scat:

hey chip i paid £101 for the steel and £7 postage not bad for one of the rarest steelbooks.

Reactions: Antman
Just got it off of ebay mint/sealed for £112. I never thought I'd pay that much for a steelbook, let alone an Angelina Jolie movie, but this baby just looks too damn beautiful! I also had a rough week and urgently needed to reward myself :scat:

Nice Lutzo. No better way to reward yourself then a nice "rare" steel on your plate :D

Reactions: Lutzo

Nice to know it's getting a little more affordable - I WILL get this eventually to complete my Wanted collection https://www.hidefninja.com/community/threads/13477/:D

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: hayemaker
Amazing how all of a sudden everyone wants this title. You all should have listened to me last year when I said to buy them cheap. Now they are expensive!!!

Amazing how all of a sudden everyone wants this title. You all should have listened to me last year when I said to buy them cheap. Now they are expensive!!!

Haha, not quite. I wasn't collecting this time last year EEK! Been looking for this for ages. Prepared to wait for the perfect copy though :)

Such a hard title to find... i see more FS Ironman's on ebay than this! i cant seem to find this anywhere! :angry::angry::angry:

yeah a sealed one doesn't pop up very often mate but open/mint ones you can get for half the price or even less which is a good deal.