Wanted (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Media Markt Exclusive) [Germany]

apsmith21

Operations Director
Staff Member
Aug 6, 2010
USA
Release date: January 08, 2009
This version of Wanted has an EMBOSSED title, printed back (German), and is extremely hard to find, as it was only sold in Media Markt stores in Germany.

Actual picture: (Thanks to morlock84)
View attachment 11562

Picture found via google images.
wanted.jpg

Last edited:
I probably won't get this one. But gotta admit it looks pretty sweet

You gotta get it. Don't get a sealed one though.......It is really something to rub your fingers across Angelina Jolie's body. Wait, where am I?:emb:

Seriously though, this steelbook is awesome. Probably my favorite. The blu banner and the brushed steel is awesome.

I wish I could afford to get all the rare ones. Gotta be selective so the German steels don't really make the cut for me. Mostly FS and that's not even including iron man :(

If I could choose a second rare German it'd be this one though (cause I have zombieland on the way and John Rambo is way over priced IMO)

Listen to this man! He is telling the truth.

Angelina Jolie has a raised painted artwork...there is a bump over the background paint.

I have a sealed one and opened copy...and I'm having a very difficult time parting out the opened copy. It's so hard to let it go when it's so minty.

I have many mediocre and ugly steelbook in my collection..sometime I wonder why I even bother buying it in the first place... and this one far exceed many steelbook out there. If it's ugly, then I will say so... I have no shame in my ugly steelbook :)

You gotta get it. Don't get a sealed one though.......It is really something to rub your fingers across Angelina Jolie's body. Wait, where am I?:emb:

Seriously though, this steelbook is awesome. Probably my favorite. The blu banner and the brushed steel is awesome.

Last edited:
DJ, what is your opinion of it? Is it the top 3 steelbook ever created?

Throw away that UK Wanted please...it's messing up my eyes LOL.

DJ, what is your opinion of it? Is it the top 3 steelbook ever created?
It's a beauty, words can not describe it, I mean Angelina & this Debossed Steelbook are the sexiest things combined :D

It's def in top 3 of all time fav steelbooks that's for sure, well at least in my book :scat:

MayFlower said:
Throw away that UK Wanted please...it's messing up my eyes LOL.
hehe never noticed how bright and yellowish it is up until I got MM today, wow what difference man, still I like it in a weird way :p ;)

---------- Post added at 11:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:05 PM ----------

Just wanna big up my man BumBum once again for his hard work in obtaining a minty mint one for me :oohyeah::bow:

nice...and welcome to the Wanted Debossed Club :scat: Do you notice that Jolie is a raised painted over the background...very nice touch...make it 3D-ish.

wait until you get Rambo Tattoo one...it's a beauty just like Wanted Debossed. Like you, I wish I had bought them and knew about the quality of these OG steelbook back then. So far, I have not been impressed with the recent steelbook design lately...

It's a beauty, words can not describe it, I mean Angelina & this Debossed Steelbook are the sexiest things combined :D

It's def in top 3 of all time fav steelbooks that's for sure, well at least in my book :scat:

hehe never noticed how bright and yellowish it is up until I got MM today, wow what difference man, still I like it in a weird way :p ;)

Reactions: DJHilalo
Thanks Chris, yeah that's freaking awesome man, me & my Jolie lol

Full force ahead for Rambo now, no messing about & nothing stands in my way none of those cheap looking steelbooks coming out these days :p