Which 2014 films do you anticipate most? [Poll]

Which 2014 films do you anticipate most? (Chose up to 5)

• Total voters

tridon

Est. 2011
Dec 5, 2011
Thunder Bay
cinema-2014.png

There's a lot of big movies coming to theaters next year (not as many as 2015, but still a lot), so I thought it'd be fun to see which film everyone's looking forward to most.

Obviously I couldn't add everything to the poll, so if there's something missing, just choose 'other' and enter your most anticipated 2014 film into a comment below! :thumbs:

Last edited by a moderator:
Voted for Interstellar, Transformers: Age of Extinction, Godzilla, X Men: Days of Future Past & Jupiter Ascending.

Super surprised to see the little buzz around 'Interstellar'. Pretty sure its going to be one among the top 3 in 'Favorite Film Of The Year 2014' poll :thumbs:

Im on a media blackout on all trailers of Interstellar. I've done it to all Nolan's films since TDK and the fresh unspoiled viewing was always satisfying.

Im on a media blackout on all trailers of Interstellar. I've done it to all Nolan's films since TDK and the fresh unspoiled viewing was always satisfying.
Interstellar for me :thumbs:
Trying a similar thing, although have lapsed once and watched the teaser trailer, it is worthwhile though after doing a complete blackout for Inception :)

X-Men: Days of Future Past was what I'd been waiting for the most this year.

I've never even heard of Interstellar, but thanks to you guys I'll know to avoid any trailers and info online. I'm a big Nolan fan too.