Which 2014 films do you anticipate most? [Poll]

Which 2014 films do you anticipate most? (Chose up to 5)

• Total voters

tridon

Est. 2011
Dec 5, 2011
Thunder Bay
cinema-2014.png

There's a lot of big movies coming to theaters next year (not as many as 2015, but still a lot), so I thought it'd be fun to see which film everyone's looking forward to most.

Obviously I couldn't add everything to the poll, so if there's something missing, just choose 'other' and enter your most anticipated 2014 film into a comment below! :thumbs:

Last edited by a moderator:
Voted for Captain America, F&F7, Hobbit, Hunger Games, X-Men, but there are so many more I look forward:
300, Apes, TASM2, Sin City, Transformers...

Gonna be a great year... but watch out for 2015... better start saving $$$ for Steels right now! :p

Reactions: tridon and harry
The Hobbit Thire And Back Again First IF I do not see another film all year I will hang on for this.

Mockingjay second this will be more for our girl.

Only chose those two as need to see some trailers first . I feel that Marvel is becoming a huge cash cow . Maybe Dawn Of The Planet Of the Apes .

Hobbit, 300 sequel, Captain America, Dawn of the Planet of the Apes (2014)

For 2015 Batman vs Superman, Star Wars and Avengers 2 :oohyeah:

Godzilla. Our sleeping giant has been asleep for too long. May this film do much more right for the King of the Monsters then Zilla did wrong.

Reactions: tridon
Voted for 300: Rise of an Empire, Captain America: The Winter Soldier, Godzilla, Hunger Games: Mocking-jay Part 1 and Transformers: Age of Extinction.