Who wants to see "New Release" Mondo SteelBooks in the USA?

Do you want "new release" Mondo Blu-ray SteelBooks in the USA?

• YES

Votes: 298 89.2%
  • NO

Votes: 36 10.8%

• Total voters

Wreck

Is Here To Serve
Staff Member
Jan 26, 2009
USA
Guys I've seen some art and slips that are literally "out of this world". PA quality. However I hear it's hard to get US studios on board for new releases as they don't know if there is enough interest. So here's your chance to show your interest and just like threads in the past I'll pass this on to my contacts.

For those of you who don't live in the USA just keep in mind that most studios in the USA have studios in other Countries so if successful here the sooner you will see it in your Country.

And of course you can always obtain copies from other HDN members via Group Buys.

mods: I'll move this to Mondo SteelBook section in a day or 2.

Would definitely be interested in more Mondo releases. Would kill to see both the original Star Wars get the Mondo treatment and would litterly sell an arm to see Sucker Punch get one, based on the Mondo art I have seen it would look STUNNING!

As for new Releases, Would love to see Age Of Ultron get a Mondo release, just to be different from all the other versions that are bound to spring up, Would love to see the next Bond movie SPECTRE get one too.

Only thing that needs to go though is PLEASE no more "Best Buy on the clear slip. Terrible logo that looks bad. Sticker only please. Futureshop sounded cool, Best Buy sounds like where I buy my groceries!

Oh, and if the US are gonna start their own Mondo X steelbook line I know excactly what should be #000

:whistle::whistle::whistle::naughty::whistle::whistle::whistle:

drivearchive_thumb_65001144-65a0-4efd-9e86-ff8ccd24c154_1024x1024.jpeg

Reactions: psychoscot
Provided these are a new series and not merely a rehash of those already released by Future Shop, then the answer can only be yes!

Last edited: