[WINNER CHOSEN] #2-Win a 150 GBP UK Steelbook Shopping Spree-Winner's choice!

Status
Not open for further replies.

digitalbabe

Premium Supporter
Apr 12, 2009
USA
WINNER: Chunk

steelbook spree (1).png

Welcome to #ninjaweek #bestweekever 2015!
https://www.hidefninja.com

This week we once again celebrate movies and entertainment collectibles with enthusiasts around the world and 400+ items will be given away, including 2 HDN sponsored grand prizes, 2 member-sponsored grand prizes, a classic Grail Steelbook & surprise additional member giveaways.

This giveaway is sponsored by hidefninja.com & our

Want to show your #ninjapride? Get the almost sold out ultra-limited silver/blue HDN Challenge Coin # 3 at the Ninja Shop here to help us kick off the event and support the community's growth. HDN Challenge Coin # 2 can only be won during Ninja Week. See info here.

New giveaways launch all day, every day during Ninja Week and members also enjoy special retailer savings! Check back often and follow us @bluraysteelbook and @hidefninja for the latest news!

ninjaweek15.jpg

For our 2nd HDN-Sponsored Grand Prize, the winner choses a UK Steelbook shopping spree from Amazon UK or Zavvi. Open to winners worldwide.

To enter:

1) What is your favorite new UK TV Series?

2) Share how you came to hidefninja.com and what your favorite part of our community is?

3) What UK actor/actress would you cast in the next 'epic' type film.

Have fun everyone & good luck everyone!

Enjoy Ninja Week 2/23-3/1 and learn about the site-join group buys to obtain editions from around the world, become a Premium Ninja member to support the site, learn about all of the latest collectibles news, and make new friends who enjoy entertainment as much as you do.

#bestweekever #ninjaweek is here!
View attachment 137163

hidefninja-com-ninja-week-2015-jpg.133790

Attachments

• svb.png
    svb.png
    5 KB · Views: 11,342
Last edited by a moderator:
1. Catastrophe is hilarious. Love Sharon Horgan

2. I just this group because I used to google around for steelbook and blu ray items and I was always directed to HDN. So I decided to join and now visit it pretty much every few hours for the best and most reliable news

3. Jake Wood (max from eastsnders) because #ass

1) What is your favorite new UK TV Series? Being Human

2) Share how you came to hidefninja.com and what your favorite part of our community is? Invited by @Bluprint and I love the steelbook forums.

3) What UK actor/actress would you cast in the next 'epic' type film. Andrew Lincoln

• Helpful Post
Reactions: Bluprint
1) What is your favorite new UK TV Series?

Honestly, I don't have one.

2) Share how you came to hidefninja.com and what your favorite part of our community is?

I came to HDN via cheapassgamer.com. Someone mentioned this site in a forum over there. Even though I haven't participated in one, yet, the Group Buys are my favorite.

3) What UK actor/actress would you cast in the next 'epic' type film.

Keira Knightley

Thanks for the giveaway db

1) Sherlock
2) This is a hard one. I'm a member since 2012 and I love everything about this community.
3) Keira Knightley

#ninjaweek #bestweekever 2015 #ninjapride #HDNChallengeCoin #3

Thanks for the give away!

1. New Sherlock, Old Black Adder and Faulty Towers
2. I lurked on the other site when I found out the only way to get Blufans Oz was to start posting to join the groupbuy and I have stuck around ever since. :naughty:
3. I'd like David Oyelowo star in the next epic film. He was fantastic in Selma.

1) Sherlock even though i really enjoyed Luther.

2) Googled it for Lotr boxset then started to like the community.

3) Idris Elba !

1) Sherlock

2) I believe it started awhile after i had won Uncharted 2 Among Thiefes 2 Limited edition collector's box in a local competition. It was the first steelbook edition that i got and when i started buying blu-rays i thought i should look up and see if there's any cool steelbook editions. So i did a simple google search for steelbooks and found this great community. And as much as i check out the steelbook section every day i have to say that the Groupbuy section is my favorite part, and the people that run them are amazing people and without them i wouldn't have some of the most awesome steelbooks that i have in my collection today.

3) Benedict Cumberbatch

GREAT GIVEAWAY AND GREAT HDN WEEK. MANY THANKS
1. Skins of Channle 4
2.Heard aboout HDN from another Blu-ray forum.
Best part of community - people from HDN. Without them there would be such community and I probably wouldn't have such steelbook collection obesssion3.
3. Kaya Scodelario in Star Wars

1) Sherlock
2) Came across the forum quite by accident when I Googled steelbooks. Just happened to click on the result that linked to HDN and thought it was a great community.
3) Gemma Arterton. Loved her in Prince of Persia. :)

Thanks for the giveaway!

1. Favourite UK show in the 10 years would probably be Life on Mars. Or Doctor Who with Matt Smith. Not watched much else UK TV in recent years to be honest.

2. Came across HDN on Twitter as I started to get interested in steelbooks at the end of last year, while looking for the Guardians of Galaxy steelbook. Now I have 14 bought/pre-ordered since December. My favourite bit is the group buy section, I think that will come in handy for picking up those Futureshop steelbooks.

3. Emily Blunt

Last edited:
1. IT Crowd
2. googled it while browsing for some steelbook ifno...steelbook section of course :)
3. Tom Hardy

Thanks for the giveaway!

1. Doctor Who..Being Human would be a close second though

2. Steelbook section, so many helpful members on this site and very generous ones too as is evident with all these giveaways people are willing to do 8). Very nice community overall. And I really just found the site through google browsing to look at other peoples media collections and it led me to here and blu-ray.com, love both sites. I also really like the Comics section but we need to get it more active 8).

3. This might be a little biased since I'm obsessed with Game of Thrones, but Maisie Williams, she's awesome at Arya and would love to see her in another role.

1. Sherlock!
2. My dad (Hooch) introduced me to HDN, and even though I've not been a member that long I've experienced a great feeling of community, and lots of cool Harry Potter collections!;)
3. Benedict Cumberbatch or Jennifer Lawrence

1) My friend showed me Sherlock on the last new year holidays… I don't know, how it happened that I missed this series before.

2) My university friend told me about your steel books few weeks ago. He told me that there are the best boxes he'd ever seen, and I needed to check it out, and fill up my little collection ^_^ Moreover, I saw a great open-heart community here :) Thanks!

3) I prefer Tim Roth, because I haven't seen him in ages

iphone360_2145.jpg

1) Mr.Bean ! :)

2) 2 years ago, i was searching for the 300 steelbook on google, i cross this amazing forum, i love to share the steels !

3) Tom Hardy !

1) Sherlock
2)I stumbled upon the site whilst doing a Internet search on steelbooks. I like the fact all there is news about all the upcoming releases, not to mention the help full members
3) Benedict Cumberbatch

1) Luther, Sherlock, Utopia, Doctor Who, Fortitude, Misfits, Peaky Blinders, Broadchurch and many many others, I can not choose one :). UK TV Shows the Best!
2) Came from other forum.
Favorite part of HDN its Great people !!!
3) Emily Blunt (would like to see her in action movies :))

Thanks For The Great Giveaway !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.