[WINNER CHOSEN] #2-Win a 150 GBP UK Steelbook Shopping Spree-Winner's choice!

Status
Not open for further replies.

digitalbabe

Premium Supporter
Apr 12, 2009
USA
WINNER: Chunk

steelbook spree (1).png

Welcome to #ninjaweek #bestweekever 2015!
https://www.hidefninja.com

This week we once again celebrate movies and entertainment collectibles with enthusiasts around the world and 400+ items will be given away, including 2 HDN sponsored grand prizes, 2 member-sponsored grand prizes, a classic Grail Steelbook & surprise additional member giveaways.

This giveaway is sponsored by hidefninja.com & our

Want to show your #ninjapride? Get the almost sold out ultra-limited silver/blue HDN Challenge Coin # 3 at the Ninja Shop here to help us kick off the event and support the community's growth. HDN Challenge Coin # 2 can only be won during Ninja Week. See info here.

New giveaways launch all day, every day during Ninja Week and members also enjoy special retailer savings! Check back often and follow us @bluraysteelbook and @hidefninja for the latest news!

ninjaweek15.jpg

For our 2nd HDN-Sponsored Grand Prize, the winner choses a UK Steelbook shopping spree from Amazon UK or Zavvi. Open to winners worldwide.

To enter:

1) What is your favorite new UK TV Series?

2) Share how you came to hidefninja.com and what your favorite part of our community is?

3) What UK actor/actress would you cast in the next 'epic' type film.

Have fun everyone & good luck everyone!

Enjoy Ninja Week 2/23-3/1 and learn about the site-join group buys to obtain editions from around the world, become a Premium Ninja member to support the site, learn about all of the latest collectibles news, and make new friends who enjoy entertainment as much as you do.

#bestweekever #ninjaweek is here!
View attachment 137163

hidefninja-com-ninja-week-2015-jpg.133790

Attachments

• svb.png
    svb.png
    5 KB · Views: 11,338
Last edited by a moderator:
My favourite new UK tv series is Fortitude!

I originally came to HDN by accident, my favourite part is the Steelbook section!

Benedict Cumberbatch in the next Star Wars movie!

Thanks for the amazing giveaway!

1) True Detective, it's basically the best 8 hour long film of all time, in the form of a TV series. Can't wait for the next series.

2) I came to HDN after googling some foreign steelbook releases. The information including the member photos is a second to none resource, and since then has become somewhat of an addiction. My favourite forums on HDN are the steelbook and slip cover ones.

3) Anthony Hopkins in his last great role.

Last edited:
1) IT Crowd

2) I was searching a place to get to know more about steelbooks, since there was few good sources. What I like best in the comunity is the way we help each other.

3) Alan Rickman would be great!

Thanks for the awesome giveaway

1. Downton Abbey
2. Someone from dvd.nl forum told me about HDN forum. My favourite part is the steelbook and digibook section to stay updated for new releases.
3. Tom Hardy

1. Dr. Who
2. Searching for steelbook pictures lead me to this awesome site. :)
3. Eddie Redmayne

My favourite new UK TV show would have to be Sherlock, as other than that I think I'm slipping to the dark side of watching more US shows at the moment (sorry!).

I came to the site while googling steelbooks after my first purchase and my favourite part of the community is that exact forum - as it always has the latest news and releases, plus plenty of people to talk to. I also love the trading/group buy area as that has helped me out immensely and the members here are super passionate and knowledgeable so you know you are in safe hands.

As for which UK person I'd put in an epic film. Hmmm. I'd probably go with Emily Blunt, as she can make anything seem plausible and realistic. I suspect even in the cheesiest of epic B-movies she would make me actually give a damn.

1. I don't watch many "new " TV shows but I have recently enjoyed "Troy" the magician
2. I was googling steelbooks for my favourite films and consistently got results for HDN so signed up
3. Id like to see Emma Watson in action.

1. I don't watch much UK TV any more, but a recent show that I do really like is Ricky Gervais' new series Derek.

2. I believe it was one of @biscuitnoir old Youtube videos that introduced me to the Ninja world, and I've never looked back since! :D

3. I'd love to see Felicity Jones given some bigger roles now that she's broken into the acting world. I also think Emily Browning and Juno Temple are great actresses that are often overlooked/underrated.

Thanks for the amazing giveaway! :notworthy:

1) Vic and Bob's house of fools
2) a simple google search and most defiantly the gb's, although they have started my off down a very expensive road.
3) the great Timothy oyliphant in a remake of the good, the bad & the ugly

Truly wonderful giveaway! Thank you so much for your very kind generosity.
1. My fave UK tv show is The Walking Dead. I consider it a UK show because there is so much UK involvement in the show, actors and behind the scenes.
2. I came across HDN when I actually missed out on Battle Royale steelbook from play! I was gutted so I typed in Blu Ray Steelbook into Google and I found heaven!
Fave part of the site is members pics of steels and Digibooks!
3. I'd really love to see David Morrissey in an epic role. The perfect leading man

Reactions: digitalbabe
1. Broadchurch

2. Bought 2 steelbooks in FutureShop and Google led me to HDN! it was a whole new world opening up!

3. David Tennant

1) Mr. Sloane

2) Was a user over at BD and kept seeing people posting about HDN or linking to HDN. So eventually I decided to cut out the middle man and join up myself.

3) Simon Pegg and Nick Frost

Last edited by a moderator:
1) a three way split-Count Arthur strong - a very traditional looking sitcom built around a brilliant comic character with a brilliant supporting cast , co-written by Graham Linehan (Father Ted / It Crowd) manages to mix slapstick physical comedy , character comedy, bizarre situations and the odd bit of pathos. Toast of London - washed up actor has surreal adventures - Matt Berry plays to all his strengths - "yes I can hear you Clem Fandango " . Catastrophe- after a week of one night stands a couple face up to their lives changing forever, gently funny where other dramas would be screaming , every obstacle is dealt with(sometimes very dark) humour in realistic way. All three make laugh a lot.

2) I found the forum via a steelbook Google search for upcoming releases and art .I joined because it would only let me look at a couple of pages before locking me out . I stayed because there are enough scoops to make it worthwhile.

3) Tom Hardy, from an appalling turn in Star Trek Nemesis, to his re-invention in Bronson, to his discovery by Chris Nolan , he is a rare actor who's at home in big movies and small . His performance in Locke is as focused and strong as any thing you will see in the upcoming Mad Max Fury Road.

Love The Flash , but best UK Programme is Sherlock
Found HDN when looking to see who would take over the Skyfall Steelbook when HMV lost it when the went into administration
Cumberbatch

Thanks for the awesome giveaway:thumbs::thumbs:

Another EPIC giveaway!

What is your favorite new UK TV Series?

1) My favorite TV series is without a doubt True Detective...as far as UK TV series it has to be Top Gear.

Share how you came to hidefninja.comand what your favorite part of our community is?
2) I decided to buy my first steelbook and wondered if people collected them...found HDN and realized a lot of people do lol. The members of this community is what makes this place great.

What UK actor/actress would you cast in the next 'epic' type film.
3) Cumberbatch is on a roll so I say keep making films!

1) What is your favorite new UK TV Series?
Sherlock has been a favorite of mine since it premiered.

2) Share how you came to hidefninja.com and what your favorite part of our community is?
I came upon HDN due to my love of collecting blu-rays and steelbooks. My favorite part is the steelbook and slipcover sections.

Benedict Cumberbatch on any role because he can make any role his own.

Benefits britain - winds me up but sooo funny
found the site by accident and never have regretted it
Ross Kemp

1. Has to be Sherlock (But only because I haven't seen any other UK TV series :p)
2. I discovered HDN when I was searching for Blu-Ray steelbooks, unfortunately I can't remember what exactly I was looking for. Therefore the steelbook section and its hype about new releases has to be my favourite part!
3. The first UK actor that comes to my mind is Tom Hardy. I'd cast him for any movie, except comedy :D

Thank you for this amazing giveaway!!!

1) What is your favorite UK TV Series?

Mr. Bean and GOT (if that's considered a UK series).

Back when Blockbuster was shutting down all their stores and having clearance sales I happen to pick up a few steelbooks. I wanted to know more information about them so I did some googling and came across HDN. The rest is history.

Favorites parts of HDN is the friendly environment, staff/members, and all the great sharing of information and of course GIVEAWAYS! :p

Cumberbatch

Thanks for the awesome giveaway :thumbs:
1)i don't really watch UK TV, my old favs are red dwarf, only fools,and cracker. I have only watched a few newer shows, which were pretty good, sherlock, it crowd, Whitechapel and one of my favs from childhood has come back after many years of being off screen,which is birds of a feather :D

2)i started buying steelbooks around the end of 2012,I would use Google to find reviews of steelbooks I was interested in and Google's first search always seemed to find hidef forums, I read hdn threads for months, the site kept stopping me reading after a few pages, said that if I wanted to read more I had to sign up.. So in may 2013 I joined with the intention of only reading the threads(I'm shy) but everyone was so nice here, I built up the courage to join in, I'm so happy I did.. This place is packed full of great people:thumbs:

3) I've liked the actress Lena Heady since I was about 12/13,it would be good to see her in a big film roll.. . Dread was really good:cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.