[WINNER CHOSEN] #2-Win a 150 GBP UK Steelbook Shopping Spree-Winner's choice!

Status
Not open for further replies.

digitalbabe

Premium Supporter
Apr 12, 2009
USA
WINNER: Chunk

steelbook spree (1).png

Welcome to #ninjaweek #bestweekever 2015!
https://www.hidefninja.com

This week we once again celebrate movies and entertainment collectibles with enthusiasts around the world and 400+ items will be given away, including 2 HDN sponsored grand prizes, 2 member-sponsored grand prizes, a classic Grail Steelbook & surprise additional member giveaways.

This giveaway is sponsored by hidefninja.com & our

Want to show your #ninjapride? Get the almost sold out ultra-limited silver/blue HDN Challenge Coin # 3 at the Ninja Shop here to help us kick off the event and support the community's growth. HDN Challenge Coin # 2 can only be won during Ninja Week. See info here.

New giveaways launch all day, every day during Ninja Week and members also enjoy special retailer savings! Check back often and follow us @bluraysteelbook and @hidefninja for the latest news!

ninjaweek15.jpg

For our 2nd HDN-Sponsored Grand Prize, the winner choses a UK Steelbook shopping spree from Amazon UK or Zavvi. Open to winners worldwide.

To enter:

1) What is your favorite new UK TV Series?

2) Share how you came to hidefninja.com and what your favorite part of our community is?

3) What UK actor/actress would you cast in the next 'epic' type film.

Have fun everyone & good luck everyone!

Enjoy Ninja Week 2/23-3/1 and learn about the site-join group buys to obtain editions from around the world, become a Premium Ninja member to support the site, learn about all of the latest collectibles news, and make new friends who enjoy entertainment as much as you do.

#bestweekever #ninjaweek is here!
View attachment 137163

hidefninja-com-ninja-week-2015-jpg.133790

Attachments

• svb.png
    svb.png
    5 KB · Views: 11,342
Last edited by a moderator:
1. Sherlock I guess, or Doctor Who. But I don't watch much UK Television

2. I found this site while I was on BR.com and curious what other steelbook collectors where talking about when they referenced HDN. Once I came here, I never went back! (Except for some blufans stuff...). I got into steelbook collecting when I was trying to find the ULTIMATE SITH EDITION of the Star Wars Force Unleashed PS3 game. Then my first blu-ray steelbook purchase was ZERO Dark Thirty Best Buy edition. I love the community spirit and the insider information we get here.

3. I LOVE Anthony Hopkins in everything! Make him Alfred in the new Batman V Superman!

Last edited:
Thanks for this giveaway HDN, and for Ninja Week as a whole. I love this site and visit daily!

I must admit I haven't seen much new UK stuff - would The Fall be classed as UK? If so, I'll go with that. If not I'll stick to The Inbetweeners.

2) Share how you came to hidefninja.comand what your favorite part of our community is?

I found the site by mistake when searching for steelbooks after I'd just started collecting a few years ago. My favourite part of the community is the insider knowledge and friendliness!

I really like Kate Winslet and wish she'd do another epic film. Not sure it will ever happen but I can hope!

Thanks!

1. At the moment for brand new UK TV I've been watch that catastrophe comedy find that pretty funny and the new series of gogglebox. Looking forward to next series of game of thrones too (which is pretty much all UK actors lol) oh and I want to see the remember me mini series with palin

2. I found the site just after I started collecting steelbooks and I used to google the steelbook and this site came up all the time so I used to read in but with limitations I decided to join. And happy ever since

3. I would like to see Nick frost or Tim Roth in an epic

Thanks for the amazing giveaway

Doctor Who

2) Share how you came to hidefninja.com and what your favorite part of our community is?
I came from another steelbook site and the info on steelbooks is my favorite

David Tennant.

1) spaced
2) fellow at blu.ray.com suggested
3) nick frost. he should be as big as Simon Pegg imo

Thank You !

Really enjoying broadchu rch and fortitude you should check them out.

I came here cause people didn't get my collecting over at the other place.

Next epic film should benedict cumberbatch

1 ) Broadchurch is my new fav.... love British drama

2) Stumbled upon HDN a couple of years ago whilst looking blurays (I was a big collector) The best part of the HDC community is definitely the trades and GB's as I have had such great encounters with many people from different parts of the world. Awesome!

3) Idris Elba in next Bond film would be great ....

Reactions: Scary Hair
1) What is your favorite new UK TV Series? Black Mirror

2) Share how you came to hidefninja.comand what your favorite part of our community is? Hearing about it over at the Blu-ray forums. Favorite part is the focus on steelbooks and also the "like" system.

3) What UK actor/actress would you cast in the next 'epic' type film. Robert Pattinson. He was great in The Rover.

Phoneshop! always cracks me up

After buying a steel on ebay i googled it for more info and have never left! Love seeing peoples collections

Daniel Day Lewis... everything he does is gold!

Thank you guys for sharing your favorite shows and feedback! All comments are ready-we really appreciate your participation. Good luck all!

Reactions: schrute farms
1. What is your favorite new UK TV Series?

Not watching that many "new" UK TV Series, but I suppose Doctor Who (even if it has gone a bit downhill lately imo).
Been enjoying Game of Thrones a lot lately, even if it isnt technically a UK TV series (despite it being full of UK peeps and filmed over the water in Northern Ireland)

2. Share how you came to hidefninja what your favorite part of our community is?

Found HDN through another forum

3. What UK actor/actress would you cast in the next 'epic' type film

David Tennant, he is such a great actor and would love to see him in more movies

Thanks for the awesome giveaway!

1) Any David Attenborough serie.

2) Was looking for some information about some steelbooks.
All relevant information in one site with a great community.

3) James Mcavoy.

And thanks for the giveaway!

1) Sherlock
2) I joined HDN because I couldn't get enough steelbook discussion. I love that I can always get on here and learn something about a new steelbook coming out or see awesome pics of ones people just got.
3) I'd like to see Nick Frost in a new Comedy or I'd like to see Patrick Stewart in anything

I'd have to go with Sherlock, so much better than I ever thought it would be!

Stumbled across the release for House of Flying Daggers and started digging around for more Steelbook info and thankfully found HDN! :D

Rosamund Pike - because she's awesome, in every sense :)

Sherlock
I was just looking for which steelbook already release to buy :)
Helpful members

Idris Elba

1) My favorite show is a british-american series called "Penny Dreadful".

2) Google lead me here, while I was searching for Blufan. And my favorite part is the steelbook section.

3) I would like to cast Eddie Redmayne in the next 'epic' type film.

Thank you for such a great Give-Away! Good luck to all other participants!! :)

Last edited:
favourite new show ??? cant think of new new but the latest new one is teh inbetweeners favourite series of all time BLACKADDER

i bought little mermiad thought it was brilliant and then searched steels and came up with this site bit aprehensive to sart buyt then boooom awesome place

some one to do epic hummmmm cumberbatch

1) Detectorists - a very relaxed and laid-back show following two metal-detectors played by Mackenzie Crook and Toby Jones as they roam the countryside looking for Saxon gold.
2) I actually joined HDN after stumbling upon the Mondo Drive steelbook... and I noticed that I could join the group buy here. I initially didn't plan on hanging around too much but it didn't take long for me to become hooked on the ol' steelbook thng. Drive kicked it all off... and it's a pleasure to log in here on a daily basis now and see what's happening.
3) Keeley Hawes. She's a UK television mainstay... but I've always wanted her to be in something a bit bigger, production wise.

Status
Not open for further replies.