[WINNER CHOSEN] #2-Win a 150 GBP UK Steelbook Shopping Spree-Winner's choice!

Status
Not open for further replies.

digitalbabe

Premium Supporter
Apr 12, 2009
USA
WINNER: Chunk

steelbook spree (1).png

Welcome to #ninjaweek #bestweekever 2015!
https://www.hidefninja.com

This week we once again celebrate movies and entertainment collectibles with enthusiasts around the world and 400+ items will be given away, including 2 HDN sponsored grand prizes, 2 member-sponsored grand prizes, a classic Grail Steelbook & surprise additional member giveaways.

This giveaway is sponsored by hidefninja.com & our

Want to show your #ninjapride? Get the almost sold out ultra-limited silver/blue HDN Challenge Coin # 3 at the Ninja Shop here to help us kick off the event and support the community's growth. HDN Challenge Coin # 2 can only be won during Ninja Week. See info here.

New giveaways launch all day, every day during Ninja Week and members also enjoy special retailer savings! Check back often and follow us @bluraysteelbook and @hidefninja for the latest news!

ninjaweek15.jpg

For our 2nd HDN-Sponsored Grand Prize, the winner choses a UK Steelbook shopping spree from Amazon UK or Zavvi. Open to winners worldwide.

To enter:

1) What is your favorite new UK TV Series?

2) Share how you came to hidefninja.com and what your favorite part of our community is?

3) What UK actor/actress would you cast in the next 'epic' type film.

Have fun everyone & good luck everyone!

Enjoy Ninja Week 2/23-3/1 and learn about the site-join group buys to obtain editions from around the world, become a Premium Ninja member to support the site, learn about all of the latest collectibles news, and make new friends who enjoy entertainment as much as you do.

#bestweekever #ninjaweek is here!
View attachment 137163

hidefninja-com-ninja-week-2015-jpg.133790

Attachments

• svb.png
    svb.png
    5 KB · Views: 11,339
Last edited by a moderator:
The Great British Bake Off

2) Share how you came to hidefninja.com and what your favorite part of our community is?
I was looking for good bluray sites and found you. Love the steelbook watch and tv sections

Felicity Jones

Great giveaway!

Misfits

was hearing in another Forum that here'll be the most and best Steelbook Collectors (crauy guys like me :D )
Really love the community. Many Many Members who are helping out :)

definitely Tom Hardy. Really love him as an actor

Good Luck everyone

1) Luther--helped me realize how versatile Idris Elba was and had one of the most intriguing and sexy villains in Ruth Wilson's Alice

2) Looked up "Steelbooks" after purchasing Guardians of the Galaxy from Best Buy and stumbled upon the site. Glad I did!

3) I would Eddie Redmayne even after his disastrous turn in Jupiter Ascending--I think he has a ton of potential.

1) Definitely Sherlock

2) searched for steelbook information via Google and found HDN. My most favorite part is the steelbook section and that ninjas care for each other :thumbs:

3) Benedict Cumberbatch

Good luck for all and best wishes,

Michael

1) How not to live your life (best comedy ever !)

2)I looked for photos of a steelbook and I fell on the photos of a member of HDN !

3)Idris Elba - Luther is one of my favorite tv show (but How not to live your life is first ahah) and Stringer Bell is a legend.

1) Favourite new UK show-Black Mirror. If you haven't seen it, check it out.

2) I was Googling for pics of a particular Steelbook and came across HDN by accident. I joined immediately!!

3) It would have to be Benedict Cumberbatch!

Thanks for this fantastic giveaway :)

I love Derek but have never been a fan of Gervais. I found his character very humane and a pleasure to watch

I came aboutthe forums about 5 years ago when I was looking for an answer to find out if the German bluray steelbook of dances with wolves had English subtitles for the native Americans and was greeted with friendly answers I have been here every day since then.
I would love to see Tom Hardy get his teeth into a good leading action role as he has so much potential

Reactions: Wreck
First what an awesome giveway, thanks a lot @digitalbabe

1. My favourite is Sherlock and Downton Abbey

2. My good friend of mine @tonybsg he told me about this awesome community and the steelbooks that i was looking for at that time

3. Benedict Cumberbatch and Emily Blunt

Favourite UK TV show - Peaky Blinders (Working on the entire second series was a dream come true!)

How I found HDN - I was looking for reviews of Blu Ray players, google took me here, "steelbook?? Hmm that sounds cool." 2 years on, clicking that link has cost me a lot of money haha

Actor in next epic movie - I'd love to see Cillian Murphy having a lead role in a big film again, great actor and the coolest guy i've ever met!

What an awesome giveaway!!

1) I'll have to go with Luther. Such a great series.

2) Well, I was browsing blu rays and came across Eastern Promises FS on ebay. Picked it up for £5 from Sheffield and that was the start of my steelbook craze.

3) I would love to see Idris Elba do an 'epic' film! Not counting Thor as I would love to see him as the protagonist.

Thanks for the giveaway!

1. Doctor Who
2. I saw an unboxing vid of @biscuitnoir on youtube and he mention HDN. Check out the site and got hooked.
My fav are the Ninjas who share their fantastic collections.
3. Christian Bale and Emily Blunt

Thx for the great giveaway HDN!

1) Newest UK show i like is Sherlock.

2) I think it was from people mentioning it on AVF.
My favourite part is that there are so many great Ninjas here! I love the news, group buys, all of it!

3) Aiden Turner

Thank you

Sherlock

2) Share how you came to hidefninja.comand what your favorite part of our community is?
I was searching for reviews on an old steelbook on google and one of HDN's thread came up about that steelbook (I think it was the Ice Age tripack from china) and I was awestruck by the content present and the active community that HDN has

Emily Blunt for sure. I feel she is grossly underrated

1) Sherlock, can't wait for season 4!

2) I got here after watching some youtube videos, the name hidef came out quite often :)

3) Daniel Craig would make a good vilain for a change! Maybe in the next Captain America movie!

Reactions: Wreck
1) Love me some Line of Duty

2) Found HDN when I started collecting steelbooks. Love that I can get the best info about new releases even before they are released and sometimes before they are officially announced!

3) Idris Elba!

1. Doctor Who - not watching any other UK TV series tbh :D

2. Think i stumbled upon HDN back when i started collecting last year and searched for a community to get detailed information about new releases. :)
My absolutely favourite part of this community is the willing to help each others out, no matter in which way (information, group buys, buying for another member)! :happy:

3. Easily Ian McKellen - love him playing Magneto in the X-Men movies and for Gandalf in Lord of the Rings! :)

1. Dont watch much UK Tv series but first and the only thing that popped to my head was Sherlock.

2. Found out about HDN when I was looking for Inception and TDK releases. From friends and also google.

3. Michael Caine would be my choice for actor and Emily Blunt for actress.

Thanks for the giveaway!!!

1. Downton abbey... Love a drama lol
2. Came after buying my first steel, after becoming a ninja I love the members only section, but the group buys must be the best for me, so many ninjas going out their way to help us get a steel,
3. Tim Roth...love him as an actor, and eye candy lol

1) Fleming
I heard about this by a friend.

2) Thru Google. I was a member on "the other site" and hated how they handled stuff... Found myself a new sweet home here! WOOT! :)

3) Benedict Cumberbatch will be EPIC as Dr. Strange... so let's hope Emily Blunt gets to be Miss Marvel!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.