[WINNER CHOSEN] HDN member Carllenc's Filmarena Steelbook Mega Package-NINJA WEEK 2018!

Status
Not open for further replies.

digitalbabe

Premium Supporter
Apr 12, 2009
USA
ninja-week-18-top-png.358998

Per random.org, our winner is @Ninjabeam
WELCOME TO THE 8TH ANNUAL NINJA WEEK 2018 Hidefninja.com's week-long pop culture celebration!

We've been bringing collectors together since 2009 and now have over 120 Pop Culture forums where you can learn about new pop culture collectibles, connect with old and new friends and grow your own collections.

Please see details on how to enter below and enjoy the event!

New 3d effect Ninja Week pin now on sale at http://shop.hidefninja.com

Follow us on Twitter for event updates @hidefninja and #bestweekever #ninjaweek

Good luck and welcome to the community!

CARLLENC FILMARENA.PNG

DONATED BY MEMBER CARLLENC

Our amazing member @carllenc runs Group Buys for Czech Film Retailer FILMARENA and helps ninjas obtain their limited edition premium releases. The Hidefninja worldwide Group Buys Marketplace can be accessed here.

A big thank you to @carllenc for his incredible generosity and work on very busy group buys!

1 lucky winner will win all of the above prizes which Carllenc donated from his personal collection. Winner Pays shipping.

To enter:

1) Tell us what the last 3 movies were that you saw in the theater

2) Tag a member who would love to win this prize package! If you're new and haven't met new friends yet, tag @digitalbabe, Staff & Community Manager and say hello!

3) Post a list of your favorite movie snacks

Attachments

• ninja-week-18-top.png
    ninja-week-18-top.png
    68.7 KB · Views: 1,834
Last edited:
Wow!! Many thanks to @carllenc for this
This is fantastic- I’ve only got 1 FilmArena Package so far- and it’s absolutely gorgeous.

Hmmmm... as for the last three films I’ve seen in theatres- they were:
1. The Shape of Water
2. Star Wars: The Last Jedi
3. And I was dragged, kicking and screaming- to see Thor: Ragnarok. xD

As far as snacks go-
1. I’ll have to represent my home state of Hawaii and say that Hurricane mix Popcorn (popcorn with furikake and kakimochi) is still the best.

2. Rocky Road candy bars- (Marshmellow bars coated in almonds and dark chocolate) is the good sweet mix.

3. A supplementary Hot Dog covered in some spicy, nacho cheese is always a good bet.

And with that- I let my good buddy @larson1977 know where the delicious snacks are at!

• Thanks
Reactions: larson1977
Last Jedi
Rogue One
Terminator 2 3D

cheers for this giveaway @digitalbabe @carllenc

My favorite snacks are either 1. Paprika chips + beer :drool::drool: or 2. Coffee + Chocolate/cookies :drool::drool: depends on actual tastes/mood :LOL:

What a great question :hilarious::D

1)
Captain America: Civil War
Rogue One
Star Wars: The Last Jedi

2) Hi @digitalbabe

3)
anything with bacon
bagel chips
Dibs
French fries
ice cream
Polish dog
Popcorn
soft pretzel

Thank you for the giveaway @digitalbabe and @carllenc

Last films I saw in the theater.
Constantine 2006
The Corpse Bride 2005
Hellboy 2004

My favorite snacks: Chips Ahoy Cookies! or M&M's with Canada Dry ginger ale or root beer soda.

Status
Not open for further replies.