Not open for further replies.

Kuzco

Premium Supporter
Jul 28, 2012
France
As this is the NINJA WEEK and tomorrow is my birthday :rasta:

birthday20party.jpg

I decided to take part to this crazy week :oohyeah:

Up for grabs: a mint sealed copy of Jungle Book and Tinker Tailor Soldier Spy!

v4mkr8.jpg

How to enter?

Just tell us what was the most surprising or unbelievable present you received for your birthday :bday:

Winner will be randomly choose on sunday! :LOL:

Last edited:
The best present i ever got was a trip to Euro Disney (and no i wasnt a kid!)
but the most suprising and coolest present i got was last year from my best friend. he got me a pocket watch with a quote from my favourite film on it. I use it nearly ever day as i always wear a waistcoat to work.

4f195154-2a30-4bab-9b4f-e79d09af4824_zpsfe7a15b9.jpg

f4f4bd28-0138-4d8a-9dd8-ea648d748c77_zps5d110f3e.jpg

thanks for the give away.

Thanks for the giveaway. I've never been surprised on my birthday with a present :( always been asked what I wanted and if it couldn't be afforded, I was told what I would be getting instead,

Thanks for the giveaway!

The best gift i have ever received was from my wife. She got me a Autographed Denver Broncos Football!:D

When I was a kid, one of my friends gave me Pokemon cards as present, I got holographic Gengar! That made me smile like this. :D

Thanks alot for give-away and happy birthday!!! :bday:

For my 30th the mrs got me a nice new 47" LED 3D Smart TV, to think i only asked a star wars dressing gown and some new steelbooks.

Thanks for the giveaway.

Thanks for the great giveaway!

I got to spend my 21st birthday in Australia! Me and my brother planned to surprise my eldest brother who is living over in Sydney; for his 28th birthday, my 21st and my bros 25th birthday. Was a great surprise when we turned up on his night out! My best birthday so for as I got to spend it in a brilliant place with my 2 bros!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY (tomorrow)!!! :oohyeah: Thanks for an awesome giveaway.

The best bday present I've received (and continue to receive) is that every year my fiancee (soon to be wife!) makes me an awesome meal and a funfetti birthday cake. She's the best :D

From my mate a DVD Steelbook of Ghost in the Shell Solid State Society (Favourite Anime Series) wrapped in a Trivium poster (One of my Favourite Bands). Couldn't have been happier.

Status
Not open for further replies.