[Winner Chosen][Ninja Week '14 Giveaway] The Dark Knight (Taiwan) Steelbook

apsmith21

Operations Director
Staff Member
Aug 6, 2010
USA
Interested in winning a copy of the Dark Knight Taiwan?

Just name 1 blooper or fact from the movie that most interests you!

Thanks to jsdvd.com for this donated steelbook!!!!

TDK06_1600x1200.jpg

Last edited:
The fact that they actually blew up a real building in the hospital-explosion scene and that Heath Ledger improvised when he hit the button and it didn't work the first time. Amazing.

Tom Cruise was jealous of Christian Bale...that's why Katie Holmes never returned as Batman's girlfriend. Sad... :(

Braveheart was investigated by the RSPCA (animal protection) for cruelty to animals. It took some convincing that the horses used in the 'spear' scene were in fact fake

Thanks for the giveaway

Pulp Fiction: When John Travolta and Samuel L. Jackson are fired at in the apartment, the bullet holes are already in the wall before the gun is fired.

Thanks for the giveaway!

In Saving Private Ryan when the soldiers approach the disabled Tiger to finish it off, there is a shot from Jackson's viewpoint in the steeple and you can hear his rifle fire although it does not. This bugs me every time I watch the movie.

600px-SPR-sniperFPS.jpg

Thanks for the give-away :thumbs:

Stormtrooper knocks his head on the door way to the control room where C3PO and R2D2 have taken to hiding.

Star wars a New Hope

Sent from my XT1060 using Tapatalk

I'll go away from the bloopers/mix ups and link to a fact here to change things up a little and for me the most interesting fact linked to the Dark Knight was around Heath Ledger's preparation and how he prepped in isolation for weeks delving into the character and getting ready to become the Joker, true dedication to the role and turned out in an amazing performance in the film.

In the final confrontation between Harvey, Gordon, and Batman, Harvey flips his coin first for Batman, then himself second. He should have flipped the coin for Gordon's son second and himself last, since he wanted a final "fair" accounting for all of them.

I just can't get over the scene where Heath Ledger improvised the entire scene outside the hospital when pushing the trigger button didn't blow up the building. I'm glad they kept the scene in as it was brilliantly executed. :)